Runaway

Jennie had barely been able to settle into the cabin when she heard the sound of footsteps outside. She knew that the cult had found her, and that her time was running out.

She quickly looked around the cabin, trying to find something to defend herself with. But all she could see was the same knife that she had dropped earlier.

Jennie's heart raced as she heard the door being forced open. She could see the silhouettes of several men in the doorway, their faces hidden behind masks.

She picked up the knife and held it tightly, ready to fight for her life. But she knew deep down that she was no match for the cult's trained assassins.

Just as she was about to make a move, the door was suddenly slammed shut from the outside, and she heard the sound of footsteps running away.

Jennie was confused for a moment, but then she saw Jisoo standing in front of her, panting and sweating.

"Come on," Jisoo said, grabbing Jennie's hand. "We have to go. Now."

Jennie didn't need to be told twice. She followed Jisoo out of the cabin and into the snow-covered forest. They ran for what felt like hours, until they finally reached a small cabin in the woods.

Jisoo opened the door and ushered Jennie inside. "We'll be safe here," she said, panting heavily. "I have some supplies here that we can use to survive."

Jennie looked around the cabin, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. She was alive, thanks to Jisoo's quick thinking and bravery.

As they settled into the cabin, Jisoo explained what had happened. She had known that the cult would come for Jennie, so she had followed her and kept watch. When she saw the men approaching the cabin, she had quickly taken them by surprise and knocked them out.

Jennie felt a wave of gratitude towards Jisoo. She had saved her life, and she had risked her own safety to do it.

As they sat by the fire, Jennie knew that she had made the right decision in sparing Jisoo's life. She had gained a true friend, and she had learned that there were other ways to achieve her goals without resorting to violence.

Together, they would face whatever challenges lay ahead, knowing that they could count on each other to stay alive.