十六┃ yume's ninja way

CHAPTER SIXTEEN,
Yume's Ninja Way

CHAPTER SIXTEEN,Yume's Ninja Way

Minato sighed as he watched the door in their house shut, the red-headed girl going off to train once again

Minato sighed as he watched the door in their house shut, the red-headed girl going off to train once again. He stressed relentlessly about her, his hands going up to his face. He sat on a seat in the Kitchen, his elbows on the wooden table as his hands rubbed his eyes.

Behind him, Kuhsina gave him a small hug of reassurance, her expression having the same pang of sadness, "She's going through a lot, give her time..."

He nodded and leaned into her, "I know, I just wish she would speak to us." Ever since Obito died, it felt as if she did with him. She stopped speaking verbally to them and instead writes or motions, she used to do that a lot when she was younger. She also stopped smiling and has an unreadable expression.

"It feels like we're back in square one again..."

Placing his hand on Kushina's forearm that embraced him, he smiled a little at his lover, "How do you feel? Kushina?" He knew Obito was something important to her too, he was the idol of her dreams, and knowing he died did put a pit in her heart. Kushina's smile faltered a little at the thought and huffed a little, staring at the front door, "Hopeful. I hope when the war finally ends, we can all walk on a peaceful path, allowing everyone to recover at loss. Yume lost an important thing to her with Obito."

When Obito died, he not only took his spirit away from the Uzumaki girl but her ability to express herself clearly. She distances herself from her emotions and instead works hard on her physical abilities.

Minato knows it'll take a long time to recover from the loss Yume had, from the things she sees on the front lines, he'll be patient and always offer his help at any time. Minato cares for the girl deeply, he will do anything to protect her. Minato looked over to see a bird perching on the window, a scroll tied to his left leg, "I have to go now, the Hokage has summoned me."

Kushina let go of Minato and went to get ready, "Alright, I'll be visiting Mikoto." Minato smiled lovingly at her and pecked her forehead before disappearing, "Take care, love you."