四┃ the academy

CHAPTER FOUR,
The Academy

CHAPTER FOUR, The Academy

The sky of the Hidden Leaf was as clear as they've always been

The sky of the Hidden Leaf was as clear as they've always been. With the clarity, out came a boy hollering in the street, sprinting, "Oh no! I'm going to be late!" Obito had gained a habit of always being late, whether it was for something important or not, don't expect him to be early.

"I'm almost there! Just a little further!" An hour before that, Obito was helping a few old people across the village, he didn't think he'd lose so much time. Obito gasped, everyone was already leaving, he was late.

"Oh no!" He shouted in his head and stopped running, staring at what was in front of him. Students walked out of the hall, then there was Obito, late.

"Obito," Rin scolded him, her brows arched and her hands on her hips. Kakashi walked past them then stopped momentarily, "You're even late to the entrance ceremony."

Obito turned and glared at him sharply and walked up to him. Yume smiled and offered the brown folder to him, "Here, since you weren't here, I picked this up for you."

A blush raised on his cheeks, "For me?" She nodded and he was back in a good mood, at least for that second until Kakashi spoke up again, this time to Yume.

"You know, if you keep pampering him then he'll never get over his tardiness."

"Hey shut up!"

Rin stood in the middle of the two, attempting to calm down the tension between the two new Genin's. Yume just watched the trio, a nice feeling engulfing inside her.

She was happy.

In a way, she was always happy when she was around them, even Kakashi, who she's only known for a short while.

For the first time since she came to the Hidden Leaf, after all the abuse she had to endure, she was truly now at peace. With Kushina and Minato, with Rin and Kakashi...

With Obito.

┉┈ ◈◉◈ ┈┉

Through the entire course of the academy, all Yume knew was exhaustion. Not because of the teachings, she was known there to be on the same level, maybe even higher than Kakashi Hatake. Yume excels in all her testing and training, she was known to be a prodigy just like her friend and with her ability of being a fast learner, there was no doubt to her teachers that she would become a powerful Kunoichi.