- [ the party ] -

Start from the beginning

i slowly started pulling down his pants, he was grunting softly,

"spongebob boxers, really?" i asked him and he just softly giggled as i pulled down his boxers i started to stroke it, and he started to whimper.

i pulled down my pants and boxers and continued to grind on him i flipped him over and i started to grin on him more and more. he kept moaning more and more.

STANS POV :

i heard a bed shaking and squeaking upstairs. i asked tolkien if he wanted to go check it out, he said sure. it sounded like it was coming from his guest room. we heard moaning and soft grunts. tolkien went in first thats when we froze. it was craig and kenny having sex. who knew kenny was a bottom. that was a suprise, he always acted dominant. guess hes not. we backed away giggling.

KENNYS POV :

craig didnt know tolkien and stan walked in he was too busy.. well sticking it— nevermind. i was surprised when they walked in but i was too weak to say anything i just continued to moan.

CRAIGS POV :

i continue go go faster in and out of his ass.

"you like rough?" i asked him.

"y—yeah" he said moaning. i grabbed onto his hair and started pulling it. he yelped. he sounded like a dog whining. i went in and out harder and faster. he was practically screaming. i came in him after a bit.

TIME SKIP :    after.. that.

kenny was cuddled up to craig whimpering weakly. kenny was worn out. he slowly started to fall asleep. it was 2:34AM. we were at it the whole party. clyde, stan, kyle, tweek and eric stayed over. everyone else left. kenny and i were still here ofcourse. we are still super drunk. i got up to get a snack from the kitchen. tolkiens house was huge. i almost could t find the kitchen.  i passed the room where kyle and stan were sleeping kyle was laying underneath stan. looks like stan topped. then i passed the living room. and into the kitchen, i grabbed some cheesy poofs and brought them up to the room i saw kenny was sitting up whimpering looking around the room, then he saw me standing in the doorway. he grinned.

i got back into the bed and looked for the remote. this bed was a queen. mine was a twin. again, tolkiens family was rich. they had super nice things. i found the remote and out on american horror story. kenny snuggled up to me and was still breathing heavily struggling to breath. i guess i went too rough with him. he is practically skin and bone. kenny is very skinny. he looks like he doesnt eat. i felt bad. i put the cheesy poofs in between us and we were both eating them.

"w—what are we..?" kenny struggles to get out

"whatever you want to be" i smirked and gave him a kiss on the head. he blushed, like a tomato. he whines as he is scared from the show we are watching. eric walks in on us trying to find the bathroom. surprisingly, hes not drunk.

"ew, did you guys have sex? you fags." cartman said.

"yea we did." i responded.
kenny looked up at me smiling and blushing.

"i always knew you were a fag, kenny." he said disgustingly. i made a fake vomiting noise at his face. he walked out to find a bathroom, so me and kenny kept enjoying our show. i got up to go shower. i left kenny the remote. he put on ginny and georgia. i dont get how people like that show. i continued to find the bathroom as i run into tweek.

"so, you fu— AGH! —fuck kenny last night, or what?" he said angrily.

"its really none of your business tw—" i tried to finish but tweek grabbed me and kissed me. i pushed him away from me.

"what the fuck! i have a boyfriend you dick. leave me alone and stop talking to me." i said walking away. he looked devastated. i didnt feel bad though im into kenny now.

i continued to walk to the shower. cartmans in there. i wait for him to get out, and i go in and start the shower. i had to wait for it to get warm and then i got in.

KENNYS POV :

i tried to get up from the bed, i was unstable, i couldnt get up. it felt like i had just gotten a beaten from my dad. i practically crawled to grab my clothes of the ground. i couldnt get up. so i stayed on the ground putting them on. i was shaking still. it was almost 6:30 AM, time went by fast.

i get up and start walking step by step very slowly. my ass hurts so much. he went too rough with me. i saw tweek as i was slowly walking down the hallway.

"hey!" i said aiming to tweek. he just ignored me. he was also going down to get breakfast, but he went down faster ofcourse. i felt like i needed a wheelchair like timmy.

soon, i got down there seeing that tolkien had made pancakes. their dining table was huge. i saw craig down here aswell, ofcourse i went to go sit next to him, he was wearing a white shirt and some pajama pants with his iconic hat. i was wearing my usual orange parka with my pajama shorts that i had been wearing under my jeans. my parka was so big it covered them. well, it wasnt big. i was just short. it was big on me.

craig and i both finished our pancakes then headed upstairs. i put on ginny and georgia trying to get craig into it. he didnt seem interested. so i let him put on american horror story, which ofcourse, still scared me. that was fine, i gad craig to snuggle up to when i get scared.

TWEEKS POV:

i was going up to the 2nd guest room where i was sleeping at tolkiens house, it was nearly 7AM, i passed the room kenny and craig were staying in, i got jealous. i still loved craig. i wasnt over him. i should have never broken up with him. i have no idea why i did if im being honest. and kenny, well. i hate kenny. he basically stole craig from me. craig was mine. until kenny and craig started hanging out again. i started getting pissed at kenny. i wanted to punch him in the face. but i knew i couldnt. craig would get mad at me and hate me. not like he already does.

i wish i could just, get rid of kenny forever. then craig would be mine. all mine. i finally got to my room and layed down. i put on a show that i really liked, it was called outer banks, i played it and i kept thinking about craig. i couldnt get him off my mind. i kept thinking about kenny aswell, and how much i hated him. the only people that were here now was, kenny, craig, clyde, tolkien, eric and myself. kyle and stan left to kyles house at four. i went to hangout with eric, even though he was rude to everyone all the time, he was basically the only person i could hangout with, clyde and tolkien were in tolkiens room watching movies, craig and kenny were making out in the guest room. i could hear kennt moaning from the other room the walls were quite thin.

CRAIGS POV :

kenny and i were laying down, i was hungover and horny. i looked over at him and saw his pretty face. it just turned me on more. i rolled over onto him and started grinding on him again. i started to kiss his neck down to his shoulder, giving him hickeys. i got up to close and lock the door so nobody comes in, like last time. hearing kenny moan and whimper turned him on more, and more. i started to take off sll my clothes, including my boxers, kenny left his parka on but took off his shirt, pants and boxers. his parka was unzipped showing his full body uncovered. i started to roll him over again, i went rough, too rough. i stuck it in his ass, he moaned loudly, it sounded like the whole house could hear. which everyone could. he was whimpering so much.

TIME SKIP :    after they fucked, again.

kenny was even more worn out, he was shaking like crazy, i wrapped him up in my hoodie, trying to comfort him. i went more rough on him than i did last time. i shouldnt have. hes delicate, i hope hes okay. he was still whimpering.

--------------------------------------------------------------
word count : 2233

THAT WAS.. alot.

this was my first time writing smut, im super sorry if its bad haha, also sorry this chapter is so long, i could have split it into two 🫢