- [ the party ] -

ps. this chapter is based off of the video above, please watch before reading!! it is a vv good video /imo

CRAIGS POV :

i woke up seeing kenny all snugged up to me. i grabbed my phone to see a text from tolkien.
the text read : hey craig! theres gonna be a party at my house tonight, please dont bring anyone extra, just yourself! : i wanted to bring kenny, but the text said dont bring anyone. just myself. i replied with a simple "ill be there" i tried to shake kenny to wake him up, it didnt work. hes a deep sleeper. i can barely sleep. when im with kenny i fall asleep faster. he makes me feel comfortable. he finally woke up, yawning.

"goodmorning" he yawned. this is one of the first times ive ever seen kenny without his orange parka on. he's beautiful. with his blonde hair and blue eyes. i slightly blushed.

"goodmorning, sleepy" i replied giving him a peck on the head. he looked like a tomato, he was so red. i didnt tell him about the party like tolkien told me to. kenny doesnt have a phone, so he couldnt really be invited. i felt bad. tolkien said the party started at 5:30 we woke up at 11:23. considering we went to bed at around three. he got good sleep, but me, i kept waking up. i could barely sleep, i got about 2 hours total. we really had nothing to do allday, kennt mostly slept through it. i started to binge american horror story. everytime kenny would wake up he would start watching it and snug up to me because he was scared. hes so cute.

TIME SKIP :     5:15

it was almost time for the party. kenny had just left to go home. though i dont think hes going home. he went the opposite direction of his house. i was worried. i got ready for the party, throwing on my hoodie and hat. i kissed stripe on the head goodbye and left. i soon arrived at the party which was already blasting music. i saw tolkien, stan, clyde, tweek, wendy, bebe, kyle, eric & all the rest of my friends. tweek glared at me and sighed. kyle and stan were already drunk. they were on the stairs making out. tolkien had confessed to clyde and clyde said he felt the same. so they were hanging out in the couch. bebe and wendy were chatting with jimmy. tweek was talking to eric. i was suprised when i had saw them talking. eric has always been a bitch to tweek, and everyone else.

soon everyone else arrived. most people i didnt know, the rest i did. its was already 8:23. i was suprised time went by so fast.

KENNYS POV :

i walked from craigs house to an alley over by tolkiens, ive been here for about 3 hours now. ive been drinking non stop. i felt alone out here. i heard loud music coming from tolkiens. i assumed he was throwing a party. craig was probably there. i tried calling craig multiple times. no answer.

a few minutes later i tried texting him. no response. i tried calling, again and again and again. still no answer. i said "i know your at tolkiens" and then he replied.

"yeah, dont come over. im drunk." i went over anyway. i saw the lights coming out from the porch, i went ahead and walked in. tolkien, stan and mostly everyone else were staring at me with the expression on their face that said; who invited the poor kid. i went over and saw craig sitting next to tweek. we were both really drunk. i walked towards craig, he looked up at me.

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
CRAIGS POV :

i looked up to see kenny walking up to me. he leaned over and started kissing me. i pulled back and picked him up bridal style. i brought him up to tolkiens guest bedroom. i set him in the bed and i got on top of him. i started to kiss him. his mouth was open, so i slid my tongue in. our tongues were wrestling like sumo wrestlers. i started grinding on him. i took his shirt off and started nibbling on his ear. he had a bit of an ear kink, i had knew he liked that. i started kissing him up and down his neck giving him hickies all over. he was moaning softly. trying to hold it back