Lazy Sunday

Summary

Dan Hiroki, Chief of the 1st homicide investigation squad. Son of a former police superintendent general. For most people he is a rising star who is on a fast track of success, but even him have days where all he want is to laze around on bed and not doing anything. A secret side that reserved for his one and only beloved.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Chief of the 1st homicide investigation squad.

Son of a former police superintendent general who seems to be in a fast track of success.

With those two image in mind it's not hard to assume that in the eye of public the man that is Dan Hiroki is seen as a very diligent and dedicated officer, some might even assume he doesn't know the word lazy. After all aside form his officer duty man is known to be dedicated in the craft of pottery, his weekend seems to always been occupied with that added with his refreshing trip.

But Dan Hiroki is yet another human being, there is time where he too wish to just stay on his bed and do nothing all day.

It's a sight that the public eyes will never have the pleasure of seeing, the only person in this whole world that both know and allowed to see this side of him, is his one and only beloved, his dearest, his safe place, his home.

"Hiroki~"

her voice sounds like a clear bell in his ears, waking him up ever so gently. Fluttering his eyes open he saw her face bloom to a sweet smile.

"I know this is your off day and you can sleep in, but at least have a small bite for breakfast first, I don't want you to be famished."

The lady made a very adorable attempt to pout at him, something that only make him smile.

"How could I ever be, when my beloved always make sure I am warm and well fed. "

Dan reaches up to held her cheek in his hand, rubbing his thumb to relax her pouting cheek. Not able to fight his flirting attempt the lady let out a sigh while her face bloom with a giddy flustered smile, like a girl in love.

"You and your sweet words, Chief Dan. "

"fufu~ I'm not a chief today, just your Hiroki."

Hearing that make giggle bubble from her, she lean down, catching his face with both of her delicate hands, she gave him a quick peck on the forehead.

"Then, will my Hiroki go eat some breakfast with me?"

"I need a morning kiss to wake up."

"Didn't I just gave you that. "

"Forehead kiss doesn't count, My love. "

"Oh, you spoiled child! Fine! I will eat without you!"

The lady was half laughing as she throw that threat, raising herself from the bed in order to leave the man alone on his bed, but that plan is quickly foiled when Dan suddenly raised up from his rest and pull her in the bed with his strong arms, the lady can only yelp in surprise and whine as she is dragged in and cuddled close to his chest.