chapter 8- rehearsal.

I wake up at around 9am and remember today is the rehearsal. I'm gonna meet some of his friends, i hope they like me.
I check my phone and see Finn left me some texts.
•finney😊:
-hey! The rehearsal is at ****, we're gonna be there at 10am. If u still wanna come say hi I'll be waiting! :)
•me:
-heyy
-cool, I'll stop by don't worry. See ya soon Finney ;)
I take a shower and change into an outfit i like.

After i get ready i head over to the address he gave me since it's already 10:10am

FINNS POV:
I'm with my band mates at our rehearsal place waiting for y/n.
"So, is your friend coming?" Ayla says.
"Yeah. I'm really exited for you guys to meet him." I say.
"Is this the cute guy you've been talking about?" Malcom asks.
"Whattt?"
"Shut up!"
"So we're meeting you're cursh?! Why didn't you tell me i would've been prepared to properly embarrass you." Jack says, sarcastically.
"Haha, funny."
"Were just messing with you. Were exited to meet this guy."
Y/NS POV:
After a while i get there and get out of the car. Then, i call Finn.
"Hey y/n! You coming?"
"Yeah, i just got here. Just letting you know really. Didn't want to scare any if you."
"It's fine. Stay there I'll go over to you."
"Ok."
"Bye."
"See ya."
After a few seconds i see Finn walking over to me with a huge smile.
"Hey y/n!" He says running over to me and hugging me.
"Hey Finney! Sorry i know it's like 10:30 already-"
"Don't worry, I'm just glad you're here. C'mon, let me introduce you to the band."
"Alright."
We walk to the practice room and i see tree people.
"Hey guys, this is y/n!" Finn says.
"Hey! Nice to meet you." I say.
"You're right Finn, he is cute." The girl says making me blush and laugh a bit.
"Shut up!"
We introduce eachother and talk for a while before they get to rehearsing.
It's been a few hours of them practicing and i have to admit that Finn looks so cute right now. I can tell singing is something he loves.
I really think I'm starting to like him.. but i know even if i did he's way out of my lead.
The rehearsal is over and after we all hangout for a while me and Finn decide to walk home together. Well, he's walking me home.
"I have to say Finney, I'm surprised I didn't know you sang so well!" I say, walking next to him.
"Thanks! It was really fun having you there. We should do stuff like this more often." He says.
"Yeah, sure."
"So uh, about what they said about me thinking you were cute-"
"Don't worry about it Finn, you're also cute~"
He just smiles while blushing at the comment while i try to not have a gay panick over here.
"I have to go, see you tomorrow?" I say as we get to my place.
"Yeah, see ya." He hugs me and starts going to his house.
Today was fun. I'm actually glad i moved here. I didn't think i would like it but he makes it worth it.