chapter 2- new school.

I wake up at 6am. I go to my bathroom and stare at the mirror for a while. Ugh i hate this, are people in my school gonna think I'm a guy? Whatever.
I take a shower, make my hair look fluffy, put my binder on and change into a nice outfit.

I put on my headphones, get my backpack and go to the kitchen.
"Hey, son." My dad says.
"Hey, I'm heading to school now." I say
"Ok, be safe."
"Bye."
I go to school and get there five minutes before my first class. I get my schedule and go to the classroom.
I get there and sit on a spot in the back near the window.
The class starts and the teacher decides to introduce me to the class. How lucky.
"Class, please welcome-" the teacher says but is interrupted by this guy walking into the room in a hurry.
The guy is actually really cute..
"Sorry! Sorry I'm late, continue." He says as he walks over to the only empty seat wich is next to me and sits down.
"This is our new student d/n (dead name), they just moved here." Great. What a way to start it here at this school, getting called by my dead name.
"Um, it's actually y/n.." i say, anxiously.
"Excuse me?"
"My name? It's not d/n anymore, I'd like it if you called me by y/n with the pronouns he/him."
The teacher changes the subject and i get my sketchbook and start drawing so my anxiety calms a bit down.
"Sorry about her, she's one of the worst teachers." The cute guy next to me says.
"Thanks. And don't worry I'm used to it."
"I'm Finn by the way."
"I'm y/n."
"You two in the back! Quiet." The teacher says.
"Sorry."
Me and him look at each other and let out a little laugh.
The classes go by and now it's time for the lunch break.
Everyone leaves the room but i stay and put on some music while i draw.
"Hey y/n! Is it ok if I stay here too? I normally spend the break here." Finn says.
"Yeah, you don't have to ask. Do you want me to leave? I can do that if it's bothering you."
"No don't worry, you don't need to do anything."
"Alright."
He sits at the window and goes through his phone.
"What are you listening to?" He asks.
"Trees by twenty one pilots."
"Cool, i like that band."
"Nice. They're one of my favorite bands."
"I noticed you like to draw, can i see some of your drawings?"
"Sure. It's not that good but i do it out of boredom."
He walks over to me and sits next to me.
"Yo those are really good! I wish I could draw like that."
"I can teach you some time. It's really not as hard as it looks."
"Yeah, that would be fun. You know, it's nice to have someone new here. Everyone in this school sucks."
"I get that, my old school was like that too."
We talk for a while then finish our classes for the day.
"Hey, this is my number. You can text me whenever." He says.
"Thanks, I'll make sure to text you. See ya." I say walking out of the school.
"Bye!"
I go home, lay down on my bed and watch some YouTube. After a while i decide to save Finn's number.
•me:
-hey, this is y/n from school.
-just saving your number, this is Finn right?
•unkown number:
-hey :)
-yeah it's Finn.
*Changed unknown number to: Finn😊.*
The day goes by and soon i fall asleep.