He runs his hands through your hair trying to find the little bugs and pull them out. You sniff and wipe your tears as he helps.

"Why did you do that?" You ask.

"Because it was funny." Hunter laughs a little to himself.

"I hate you." You sniff.

"I'm sorry." He says, picking the bugs out from your hair.

"I lied about the red one it's not poisonous." He says.

"I hate you."

"I'm sorry."

"Bugs are actually friendly, you shouldn't judge them for what they look like you know." Hunter says, staring at the little bugs he placed on the floot

"They're gross." You say.

"Yeah I know, but they don't try and hurt anyone." Hunter says.

"But you do." You say.

"Because it was funny." Hunter laughs a little

"You're just a jerk." You say walking away.

Hunter watches you as you walk away, standing to himself twiddling his thumbs. He oooks down at the bigs and picks them up and runs his own direction.

A while later Terra dressed You up nicely in a soft plant made dress she made for you. It was super nice there were flowers and leaves everywhere. She also added some nice hair accessories for you.

Terra was holding a little get together for people in bonesburrow if they wanted to come or not.

Hunter of course was there, and some adults were there, other children whom you did not know, must have been friends of Terra, most of whom were also plant holders of course. You tried hanging out with anyone but Hunter.

Eventually you found yourself with a group of other children playing house. Your official role was the daughter.

Hunter watched from afar all grumpy, sitting by himself. No one really liked messing with him since he's the emperors nephew. He didn't even want to get involved in the game you were playing he thought playing house was stupid and for girls.

"Ahem!" Terra says.

Everyone goes silent.

"I would like to start the gift exchanges." Terra smiles, circling her finger.

Vines pop out from underneath you and carry you towards her. You plop down on. A little chair with gifts before you.

You sorta feel bad about how much you have. No one really had to get you anything, but Terra probably pressured.

You opened present after present, thanking the people who gifted them to you even though you barely know them.

You got some outfits, toys, all these great things.

After present to present, Hunters arrived last but certainly least. You groaned and snatched the gift he gave you.

It's a soft texture, more clothes??? Ugh.

You unwrap it, and glance at him, he has a nervous yet excited look on his face. You make a weird look at him. Finally you remove the last layer of wrapping paper.

You gasp.

"(Plushie Name)!!!" You exclaim, hugging the plushie.

Hunter grins. You stare at him, unsure how to respond.

"Thanks." You say grumpily.

"Mhm." He nods, awkwardly holding his hands behind his back.

"Still hate you though." Hunter glares.

"Hate you too poop head." You grumble, holding the plushie away from him.

"Well that concludes it doesn't it?" Terra says, snapping her fingers, decorations popping out of sight.

"Thanks to all for coming to my child's 6th birthday celebration." Terra smiles, resting her palm on the top of your head.

With that everyone starts leaving as well as you, Hunter, and Terra.

You head to your room, wanting to take a nap. Hunter follows you from behind.

"Why are you following me?" You grumble.

"I... dunno." Hunter shrugs.

"Go away." You hiss.

"Well where are you going?" He asks.

"To sleep." You say.

"Ew." He says.

"You probably snore like a troll, and drool a lot." Hunter laughs and folds his arms.

"I do not!" You stomp your foot.

"Whatever." Hunter grumbles.

You sigh and shut the door in his face. He makes a little "hmph" noise and stomps away. You're such a pain to deal with.

You didn't go to sleep just yet, before you decided to snuggle into bed you go through your gifts and goods you got today. Clothes, toys, Knick knacks all sorts of neat things.

However you're searching for one thing. Just one thing in particular, you haven't slept well without it, now that's it's back maybe you can get some good shut eye.

There it is.  (Plushie name).

You grab it and squeeze it tight, immediately tromping over to your bed and bundling yourself away, just you and your favorite plushie. That's all that you could ever need.

With that you finally drift off to sleep.