Then the door knocks. Steve

(im sorry)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(im sorry)

, someone easily distinguishable by his muffled, ranting voice outside of the doors — but who the hell is he talking to?

Hopper, who is closest to the door, opens it and my body tenses up when I see Steve standing there with another woman.

Me and the party share glances — probably because they have no idea why we'd invite Mr Harrington especially since El doesn't even know him, and Max too who will be arriving soon. Will said she was unreachable the whole time but what they don't know is that that was because her line was busy while talking to me.

Besides the point.

Who is that lady, though? She has short brown hair and bangs and very pretty, something I vaguely recognise but I can't really put my finger on it.

"Who are you?" I ask which sounds pretty passive aggressive, but I make sure to ask it in a way that makes me sound genuinely curious.

"That's Robin— I take her everywhere with me." Steve answers for her matter-of-factly, placing his hands on his hips.

I feel kind of uneasy that someone I hardly know is here and about to know that I like boys, but try not to worry too much about it because she's Steve's friend after all. Or?..

"Are you dating?" I arch my brows, surprised if he finally managed to get a girlfriend. Steve is good at some things, but keeping a girl isn't really his strong suit. But before I can even assume that they're together, the two of them take a step away from each other with grimaces on their faces.

"No! Never in a million years." Robin speaks.

I like the rasp to her voice.

I look to Will and we both chuckle softly, also flinching in sync when the door knocks again. Max, at last.

After we let her in, everyone is seated and staring at me. Will, too, I'd suppose since he invited his family over meaning it's easy to assume that he's involved in what I have to say — which he is.

Richie walks up the stairs from the basement, where he sleeps + where I let him hang around since I don't mind, and looks at all of us with a wide-eyed gaze.

Not going to lie, but I'd be overwhelmed too if I casually walked in on a room full of people.

Me
Will
El
Lucas
Dustin
Max
Mom
Nancy
Jonathan
Mrs Byers
Hopper
Steve
Robin

Jesus.

Holly doesn't really count since she isn't even here — she's upstairs playing with Mickey and her dolls, and even if she was, Richie doesn't feel weird around her so it's probably because there's a total of 8 strangers in the room. Richie knows Jonathan because he'd come over sometimes.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें