Journey

BlazingFlame padded out of the warrior's den, two days have passed since the Gathering, he would be leaving his clan soon. Sunfall padded next to BlazingFlame, "You excited? We're going to find catmint to save the clans!" Sunfall purred.  BlazingFlame nodded, he was glad he was going with Sunfall, CherrySpring looked as if she wanted to claw CrowStars ears off when he announced he was going. "Of course, I just wish CherrySpring wasn't going with us." BlazingFlame meowed. Sunfall nodded, "Don't worry there should be enough of us where we don't have to talk to her much." Sunfall purred. Paw steps sounded behind them, turning BlazingFlame spotted ReedFeather and OwlEyes of Riverclan padding into camp with SnakeHeart and BumbleStep of Shadowclan. "Welcome all of you to Thunderclan." BlazingFlame purred as he sat up and padded to greet the visitors. OwlEyes dipped her head, "Thanks for the idea, this should help all the clans." She purred. The other nodded in agreement, the chosen cats talked for a bit until PetalSky and NightPaw of WindClaw showed. "Welcome both of you, come join us, we were just talking about the journey." ReefFeather called out to them. Paw steps sounded outside camp SoftGaze and JayWing padded in Thunderclan camp. "Took you both long enough." Snakeheart grumbled. "Never mind that, as long as we're all here. Let's get moving on." BlazingFlame meowed, the group stood up, all of them were excited about this journey but none of them really knew what was at stake if they didn't find catmint in time. BlazingFlames clanmates yowled their goodbyes as the group padded out of the ThunderClan camp. "It's so good we can go on this mission, it's gonna be great! No duties nor responsibility, I needed a break." CherrySpring purred as soon as they left the camp. BlazingFlame hissed from where he was near the back with SunFall. "You think we have no duties or responsibilities while we're out here?" BlazingFlame snarled as he bounded forward to stand in front of the She-cat. CherrySpring had a look of shock on her face, her tail swaying behind her, "Cats could die if we don't find that catmint! LionKit could die if we don't find this catmint." BlazingFlame hissed, his pelt burning with rage. "So? They lived long enough, besides we don't need three kits we just need two. He was born wick for a reason, he'll only make ThunderClan weak." CherrySpring shrugged casually. SoftGaze gasped while SnakeHeart hissed, "I don't get why you're making such a scene BlazingFlame." CherrySpring meowed, "That kit was born sick for a reason, besides we're wasting our time if we continue this mission. It would just be better if we left the clans for a little bit and pretend we couldn't find the catmint. We all need a good break anyway, so what's the harm?" CherrySpring added. BlazingFlame took a pace forward, "What's the harm? The harm is that LionKit, my Kin, would die! And you would be held responsible, do you want that poor kit's blood on your consciousness?" BlazingFlame hissed, flicking his head to the setting sun, "If you really feel that way you can go back to camp and tell them exactly why you're there." BlazingFlame meowed coldly. Flicking his tail to the rest of the group he signaled for the group to set off. BlazingFlame was in the lead of the group, the sun was dipping below the trees now. "Are you certain we should be doing this?" What if the clans find catmint before we do? Or what if we don't find it at all?" Sunfall murmured softly beside the flame colored tom. BlazingFlame nodded firmly, "Of course I am."
Time Skip
BlazingFlame padded around, his nose twitching he could smell something sweet. "Sunfall, do you smell that?" BlazingFlame meowed. Sunfall padded over to the flame colored tom. Nodding Sunfall purred loudly, "We found it! The catmint is here!" Sunfall called back into the trees for where their friends were. SoftGaze was the first to emerge from the shadows, glee lit her gaze. "Oh it's gonna be so great when we can see our clanmates again!" SoftGaze purred. CherrySpring appeared around a corner, "Does this mean no more fun?" She pouted. BlazingFlame rolled his eyes, CherrySpring was always getting under his fur these days. "This isn't fun. We're on a mission to find catmint and bring it back to the clans." SnakeHeart growled as he approached the others. BlazingFlame nodded, "Let's get this bad to our clanmates and let's hope LionKit is still alive." BlazingFlame meowed darkly. The new part of the journey has begun but it was a race against time, "Stay alive little kit, I'm on my way." BlazingFlame meowed as the group padded to the setting sun.