Pilot

Misery loves company, it's what they all say, a bottle of vodka is a person's friend when they are in a shitty ass mood, and the setting sun begins with the end, even if it's just the beginning of the end.

Sitting alone in the skatepark, I overlooked the setting sun as I kept the bottle of vodka close to my hands, with a burning incense beside me. 

"I'll miss Trevor," I said softly, with a tear streaming down my cheek.

It was just yesterday that I felt like I knew Trevor, Mom's new husband since Dad passed away a couple of years ago, at first I didn't trust Trevor, but I saw how great a guy he was. Coached in skateboarding, and helped me out when I came out, of the closet, to Mom, he was just there for me, like Dad was.

Till that day...

Three weeks ago, the school went under lockdown because three dipshits of guys decided to shoot up the school, I was out in the hall and tried to run, but when they shot me, Trevor took the bullet and died in my arms as I tried to stop the blood.

I looked up at my hands as I imagined the blood on them and the voices where I begged Trevor with us, he slowly closed his eyes and smiled as I called Trevor 'dad'.

Mom and scatted the ashes a couple of hours ago, and when the people at the house looked at me, I just ran out of the house with my skateboard and a bottle of vodka in my hand, feeling the judging eyes of how I was a dipshit for staying in that school, instead of hiding in the locker.

"I'm so sorry Trevor" I whispered as more tears poured out from my eyes.

I took another sip of vodka as I attempted to numb the pain in my heart.

"Atem"

I looked up to see Ryan beside me, as he sat beside me on the ramp that we were sitting on, as placed his arms around my shoulder.

"Hey," he said.

"How are you feeling"

"I just lost my fucking stepdad, how the fuck do you think I feel"  screaming in my head.

"I'm sorry," he said as he squeezed my shoulder.

I shook his hand off my shoulder. 

"Come on, let's just get you home"

I reluctantly agree as I took the last sip of vodka and began to grab the skateboard beside me as I began to skate.

"I'll take that," said Ryan, grabbing my skateboard.

The two of us went home silently as we stepped into the house, with my mom on the couch as asleep.

"Thanks, man," I said, 

"Do you want me-"

I shut the door behind me and slowly went upstairs to my room as I lay on my bed, finding one of Trevor's shirts that I borrowed from him, I clutched it into my arms, where I tears streamed through my eyes again, putting me to sleep. 

End of the pilot. 

I'll Probably use tarot, i-ching, runes, whatever divinity source to to drive the story or start over!!