two.

Lexa brushed a strand of hair away from Clarke's forehead. Clarke was insistent on not going back to Camp Jaha and Lexa was more than willing to provide her a shelter, therefore she offered Clarke to stay with her for the time being. Lexa was surprised that Clarke took less than a minute to fall asleep, but figured that she must have been tired after these tiresome months and finally the last battle with the Mountain Men.

This was the second time she was staring at the blonde while she was asleep. The first time was when Clarke saved her life from the beast. She felt the guilt eating her. Clarke saved her life, more than once - and all she did was pulling out from a war that she had promised to fought with her. She sighed. She was starting to question herself about her decision to withdraw from the war. Was it because she could not afford losing her people or was she being a coward?

"Heda." Indra called.

The Commander stirred in her bed. She had fallen asleep. Her arm was sore and when she opened her eyes, she realised that Clarke had snuggled against her. She smiled as she studied Clarke's sleeping face. It was adorable, and adorable, and adorable. Lexa wanted to kiss her so bad until she was compelled to snap out of it when she heard Indra calling her once more. She groaned.

Lexa tried to wiggle her arm out of Clarke's weight. She did it slowly and without much force so that she did not wake the girl up. She straightened her attire before heading out of her abode.

The moment she stepped out, she was engulfed in a hug and a loud squeal followed after. Lexa cringed at her younger sister's voice, "Aria." She frowned when she found a grin forming on Indra's lips. "Aria, let go. I can't breathe."

Aria reluctantly pulled out from the hugh. "I really miss you, Heda."

"What brings you here?"

"I'm here to escort you back, of course." Aria rolled her eyes. "You were due to be in the Capitol two days ago."

"Let's talk inside."

Lexa turned around and walked inside. Aria followed after her.

•••

Clarke awoke from her slumber when she heard series of laughters. She could easily tell that one of the laughters belonged to Lexa, but she wasn't able to identify the other person - though the voice sounded almost similar to Lexa's. Curiousity ran over her. She rubbed her eyes groggily and got up from Lexa's bed.

She swept the curtain aside, only to find Lexa's back facing her and a young girl who looked similar to Lexa. She had similar grass green eyes, just a little bit darker. Her hair was the same shade of brown, her skin tone was a little bit lighter.

"Is this the Sky girl you spoke of, Lexa?" The younger brunette asked with a playful glint in her eyes. Lexa turned around and smiled when her eyes met Clarke's.

"I hope you slept well, Clarke. Join us for breakfast," Lexa gestured to the chair next to her. Clarke made her way towards them. Lexa stood up and pulled the chair out so that it was easier for Clarke to sit.

"Thank you," Clarke beamed.

"I would like you to meet Aria. My younger sister," Lexa introduced. Seeing that both of them had similar features, Clarke was unsure why she was still surprised by the fact that Lexa had a younger sister. Probably because Lexa did not talk much about her family.

Clarke recovered quickly and glanced at Aria with a smile. "It's nice to meet you, Aria. My name is Clarke."

"It's nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much about you... and your people," Aria grinned.

•••

Needless to say, Aria and Clarke bonded over breakfast. Lexa left halfway through when Indra called her and told her that she had to attend an important meeting with the generals. Clarke was fond of Aria's friendliness and her sense of humour, while Aria was just amazed that she got to befriend someone who fell from the sky.

"You are not playing around, aren't you?" Aria bit her lips. "You have never eaten a banana?"

Clarke shook her head. "I studied about them when I was younger though."

"No!" Aria gasped dramatically. "Bananas are the best fruits ever. Lexa hates them though."

"How about grapes?"

Again, Clarke shook her head.

"We have to do something about this." Aria stated, as if it was a life threatening matter. She was unable to accept the fact that the only fruits Clarke has ever eaten are apples and oranges.