•'- .1. -'•

''Such a beautiful smile.."

ꨄ-ᜊ 𝐶𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒 & 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟;
6:15 (𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.)
𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑦;; ⛅

Noobz POV-;;-

I woke up to my loud alarm, and my mom. It was 6:15 in the morning, and school starts at 7:00. I didn't want to get up but, if not I would have to do 2x all the chores in the house. So I threw myself off my bed and turned off my alarm. Lets get ready! Lets hope I have a good day! I smiled to myself. I changed my clothes. I put on my regular blue tank top and green pants.
I fixed my hair. (Pretend he has hair yk.) And then I grabbed my backpack. I checked my phone and it was 6:54, I ran downstairs. I ate my food quickly and said bye to my mom. I dashed out of the house, and I ran to the bus just in time. I sat next to a tall guy, he had a hoodie on so I didn't see much. But I didn't pay any attention to him. I was too excited to see my friends. Bacon, Acorn, Blue, (the blue haired guest) and Lavender! They might seem mean, or intimidating. But, I swear they are the most loyal and trust worthy people out there! I snapped out my thoughts when my stop was here. I walked to the school. It read 'Robloxian High School' I walked on the steps about to go in the school, until I felt someone tap gently on my shoulder, my flight or flight kicked in immediately. Well, that was gone when I turned around. I saw Bacon, Blue, Lavender, and Acorn. I smiled brightly, Bacon smiled uncontrollably. "You have such a contagious smile," He laughed a bit.

I laughed a little as well and hugged him. He hugged back, but then I felt Blue's eyes glaring at me. I backed away quickly after hugging him, I felt his eyes away from me. The amount of relief hit me, like cold water on a hot day. Blue grabbed Bacon and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Bacon was shocked and flustered, I was trying not to laugh from what Bacon's face looked like. Which I failed miserably, and I bursted out laughing. "Hey, what's so funny Noob?!" He yelled, still pink as a tulip. "Y-Your face!" I was about to cry from the laughter, then out of nowhere he had playfully hit my head. I faked a small whine, "Oh, Shush!" He said in a loud whisper. I pouted, pretending to be angry. But of course, I was still laughing. And then the bell rang, signaling us to go to our classes. So, we went in the school. Then came to our classes, and we all waved to each other. I came inside my class which was math, I sat in my seat. Then the teacher began talking, she looked around. "Everyone! Attention!" But no one listened except for me. She shouted, "HEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME!" Everyone stopped talking and listened.

No ones POV-;;-

The teacher got to a quieter voice, and began talking normally now. "Anyways, we have a new student, Treat him with respect and kindness! Come on in hun," she said in a sweet voice. A tall guy came in, about at least 5,11 or taller. She said in a normal but gentle voice. "Introduce yourself please." The guy looked at everyone with death stares. Then spoke "..The names Guest," He covered his eyes with his hat. Noob looked at him curiously, Guest just completely ignored him. The teacher wanted to get rid of the awkwardness. "Okay.. Guest you can sit next to.. Noob!" He looked at her, "Oh! My bad, Noob can you raise your hand?" Noob raised his hand. Guest grabbed his backpack, and walked next to Noob. He sat down and placed his backpack next to him, Noob smiled happily. "Hi! My name is Noob!" Guest glared at him and spoke quietly, "The teacher already said your name." Now he was annoyed that he was sitting next to a complete idiot. Noob looked at him dumbfounded, well until he "Oh, I'm sorry!" He scratched the back of his head. "It's fine." Guest replied. Noob was about to say something else, but the bell rang. Everyone was packing up for their next classes, then Noob had a idea. As soon as Guest was about to leave, Noob gently tapped on Guests shoulder. ".. Hm?" Guest turned around to the shorter male. Noob looked at him "..Uh-uh.. W-would you like to come over to my house and hangout with m-my friends?" Noob stuttered, oh geez! I keep stuttering.. Why did I even stutter anyways? I mean its just asking Guest to hangout!! Noob thought to himself. Guest looked at Noob in awe, at the sight of him stuttering. "I mean sure, I don't have any plans today." Guest said blankly. Noob was so happy! "Okay! Meet me after school!"

( {[𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒄𝒖𝒛 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 😍]} )

Noob was waiting for Guest outside of the school. He is late.. What if he didn't wanna show up and go my house..?? Then his thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice. "Hello? Roblox to Noob??" Guest waved his hand in front of Noob trying to get his attention. Then, Noob finally came back to reality. "Sorry! I was just zoned out you know?" He laughed nervously while he scratched the back of his neck. "Huh, okay.. Anyways where do we go now?" Guest asked. "Oh! Come on just follow me!" Noob said happily, grabbing Guests hand tightly. And Noob ran all the way to his house, he didn't even realize he was holding Guest's hand. He finally made it to his house, after 2 minutes which felt like 7 seconds. He felt very energetic, then Guest spoke, "Hey uh- Noob don't you have to let go of my hand to get your keys?" He asked. "Oh! Y-Yeah! Youre right." He stuttered slightly from embarrassment. He let go, then he grabbed his keys and unlocked the door. He opened the door, he saw his mom cooking. "Oh! Hey love," she said with a sweet smile. Guest felt a sudden feeling of peace and comfort, he felt.. Safe. Then he heard Noob say "Oh hey mom! I'm gonna go upstairs with my new friend okay?" He said with a bright smile. Guest thought,

"Such a beautiful smile.."

Total words; 1091 <3
  ☕︎︎ ✐ ⌨︎︎
                           Love you so so much!!