The fyrd of Mercia

Começar do início

She nodded her head, rather quickly. Like she had been desiring this for a while. Her right hand wrapping around the base of his cock and rubbing along his length, already he was growing harder in her hand, and it made her smirk to herself. Knowing she could do this for him. Her head lowered so her tongue could flick against the tip of his cock, a small hiss leaving his lips but she knew it was one of pleasure. Her lips soon attached around end of his cock, sucking softly while her hand rubbed and twisted around his base to add that extra bit of friction he desired. His hands trailing through her long locks and pinning it out of the way with his grip. His groans were music to her ears, encouraging her with her movements. When her head lowered more, her mouth surrounded more of his length and her cheeks hollowed out from the force of her sucking. She felt him still beneath her, his cock twitch and then he spilled out into her mouth. Her tongue cleaning him afterwards as she swallowed his seed.

When she pulled back to smile up at him, he quickly reached for her shoulders so he could pull her against him. She smiled down at him before he stole another kiss. They could taste themselves on each other and it sent a shiver down her spine. The kiss broke for a second, so she could speak softly. "Are you too tired?" She knew he wouldn't be. She hoped they would stay in their rooms for the rest of the day. Uhtred would come and call on them if they were needed.

"Absolutely not. I've got a Goddess to worship." He pinned her against him, rolling them over so he was on top of her again and as he kissed her she felt him enter her and already she ached for more of him.

They spent the rest of the day worshiping each other's bodies and experiencing numerous climaxes'. When sleep finally claimed them, they were covered in sweat – blood and each other's juices. But they were too exhausted to bathe. They could do that tomorrow.

There was a knock on their door which woke them both instantly, the sun had finally risen and when they both looked at the state of each other they simply laughed. It was Finan telling them that they would be leaving soon. "Sure! We just need to get ready." Sihtric had rushed from the bed to light the fire beneath the copper tub, the cold stagnant water starting to heat up but it was lukewarm when they both climbed into it. Helping to clean each other of the sweat and dirt from the night before.

When they were finally clean, they quickly changed back into their gear and grabbed their weapons. Before going to join the rest of them out in the town square. When Sigyn locked eyes with Lady Aelswith she looked a little confused at the fact she seemed to be joining them.

"Haven't you heard? We are now escorting the Lady to Bedwyn." Finan replied with a sarcastic tone. He then pointed at Aethelstan. "And the boy. But the boy isn't half as annoying as she is."

This was going to be a long journey. Sigyn gave the square one last look, sending a silent prayer to her daughter in Valhalla before she climbed onto her horse and followed them all as they left and returned to their lives on the road. The only good thing was the fact that Eadith had seemed to join them too. That would make Finan happy. Even if he tried to hide it.

They travelled right through until mid-day, knowing they had to stop for some rest and food they found some cover of trees. The Lady Aelswith was as bossy as ever, not willing to lift a finger herself but expecting everyone else to do everything for her. Sihtric had built a fire and Eadith had left to gather wood to burn.

"Ah. Uhtred and his pretty boys." The voice instantly made Sigyn tense and when she turned to face the pig, she saw that her fears were true. Haesten had somehow stumbled upon them on the road and when their eyes met his smile turned her stomach. He recognised her. "Skade's sister. You travel with the enemy now?"

"I travel with my husband and family, yes." She shot back, already feeling a headache coming on just from being in his presence. More of his men rounded the corner and then it dawned on her how outnumbered they were.

"You took Cnut's boys from me the last time we met. I will take something from you." His eyes nearly doubled in size when he saw Lady Aelswith hiding behind the men. "Alfred's wife. I shall take her, and the two children."

"What would you do with a widow?" Uhtred asked, wondering what was going on in Haesten's head and why he was even traveling in this direction.

"Sigtryggr has landed from Irland. He has captured Winchester, with the help of Brida. He wants all Danes to join him." He spoke proudly, knowing what Winchester meant to the Saxon's.

"You lie. We would have been told by now if Winchester had been captured." Lady Aelswith responded instantly. Her heart breaking at the loss of her husband's dream. Of a united England.

"Men. Take the woman, the children. Tie the rest up in the trees. I hear it's a slow and painful death. Just what you deserve." Sigyn was quick to charge at him, she managed to send one of his warriors to Valhalla before she was overpowered by three others. "And her. I want her too."

There was plenty of fighting and cursing thrown around as Haesten's men tied Uhtred, Sihtric, Osferth and Father Pyrlig upside down in the tree. Sigyn's hands were bound now, knowing she was the only prisoner they would take who was a threat to them.

Sihtric was already groaning. Seeming to be in pain already and it broke her heart. But as soon as she seemed to remember about Eadith being close she saw a glimmer of hope. If she acted fast. She pushed back against Haesten, he released her and rolled his eyes as she used her last second of freedom to kiss Sihtric, whispering to him softly. "Just hold on. Focus." She was quickly pulled back from him, doubling over in pain as one of the men punched her straight against her stomach.

"I'll kill you!" Finan snarled out, trying to wrestle against his bindings. Osferth trying to get Sihtric to focus on him as the cart left carrying the prisoners. But Haesten simply dragged Sigyn by his side. Like she was his pet.

The longer they were on the road the more she started to worry, Haesten had only left two men behind to watch and make sure they died but she had to put her hope in Eadith. She had to believe her husband still lived. And because her heart hadn't stopped, she hoped that he did. She felt whole. If Sihtric was gone, she would feel it.