"Let me talk to him."

Eustass said, Killer on the other hand, approached Eustass and patted his back. "I said, the meeting's over. Don't you understand the words I say? There's no point in talking to Luffy at this point." Shanks says, Eustass click his tongue out of annoyance and shoves Shanks away. Sabo and Ace were beside Luffy, Luffy and Killer's eyes slightly met. Killer stop for a moment.

"It's "him", isn't it?"

Luffy stiffen at his words. Part of him gets what Killer said and part of him does not get it. Luffy just hugged Ace's arm. He looks at Killer. He didn't say a word, Killer stared down at Luffy.

"Killer!!"

Killer look at Eustass, "Yes, of course, your Highness." Killer gives Eustass a nice response. Eustass just walked away. Leaving Killer alone, Killer notices Sabo is giving him a "Smile". And Ace giving him an enormous aura. Killer wasn't specifically terrified.

Luffy just avoided his gaze, just like avoiding his question. Killer just escaped a soft chuckle and exited the room.

When he exited the room, he never thought that the King of the Heart Kingdom was here, since he just saw Penguin in the hallway. Penguin and Killer, meet once again, as usual.

"The Highness notice that Luffy is here. One of the guards led me here. He wishes to speak to Luffy at once."

Killer chuckled, "As a reminder, this is the Demon Lord's castle, you don't want to upset him do you? And he won't let Luffy talk to someone like you guys." Killer truthfully said, Penguin just didn't have any response, he was expressionless, as he scoffed, "So? The Highness wishes to speak to him. I need to bring Luffy." he said.

"That won't happen."

They both saw Benn, Benn cross his arms, "Our Highness won't agree talking to the King of Heart Kingdom as well as the King of Victoria Kingdom. You guys need to leave this castle at once." Benn commanded them coldly, Penguin and Killer just remain quiet, they can't do anything.

"Tch.. Fine---"

"Penguin?"

Ace, Sabo, Shanks and Luffy just exited the room, as well as other Demons, Luffy looked at Penguin. "Your Highness, I.. I highly wish to---" Shanks cut Penguin off with his cold tone of voice. "No. He's not allowed. The fact that I highly have a reason why, and I don't have a doubt about it. Your.. Demon King, Law. Just slept with him, isn't that right? Just a guess." Shanks sharply asked, Ace and Sabo gave a cold glare to Penguin. Luffy interrupted them all.

"He did but Torao didn't hurt me! And don't involve Penguin into this! As well as Killer and Jaggy!"

Luffy said, it seems he admitted that he slept with Law, Killer has no comment, either Penguin.

Shanks looks at Killer and Penguin, "Luffy, let's go." Sabo pulls Luffy close to Ace and him. As they walked away with Luffy, Luffy felt so worried about the two. Involving one of his matters, they shouldn't be involved with his matters, "But.. Sabo, Ace, I should tell Shanks that..." Luffy felt like he was going to whine soon, "Let's just go for now." Ace says and just brings him along with them.

•|•|•

It's days have passed by.

Shanks sent Luffy back to the Human world with his pet, Moocy and his big brothers, Ace and Sabo.