Chapter - 76

Mulai dari awal

Ish: If you lick them again then I have my ways to empty the rest of  the butter on your body but trust me my choice will not be your lips next time.

She hit him on his chest and hugged him burying her face in his chest.

Anika burst out crying and excused from Kanmani and Arul and rushed to the room and slumped on the floor burying her face in her knees.Kanmani and Arul followed her and stood outside her room and heard her sobbing but felt helpless.

Radha stood next to Krishnan as Kanmani and Arul informed him about Anika breaking down.

Krish: Kanmani, let her cry all her pain. Stopping her will only bottle up the pain in her heart. Let her be for today. Tomorrow take her to our fields and let her get some fresh air. 

Radh: I can't see her like this. 

Krish: This is what I feared of Radha...Tell your son to decide his future or let him leave her forever.

Kan: Ayya, Brother will sure decide the best for both of them. Give them some time.

Krish: first of all you people stop supporting him. Now go and check on her and prepare lunch for her. Prepare her favourite sweets.

Anika refused to eat lunch and her tiredness made her sleep until evening and Radha let her sleep as she felt sleeping was better than looking at her crying all time. By evening Anika woke up and washed her face and saw herself in the mirror. The swollen eyes and pale face was unbelievable to watch.

Anika: " What should I do mama, should I call you that anymore...Its like my system is completely shut down without you. Everything reminds you mama, Its hurting like hell. I can't bear this pain...I need you...I love you...I love you so much..but I m scared..What should I do....please help me...I can't think or decide anything....I want you but as only my Ishwar mama..not the one I knew yesterday....Please I love you"

Kanmani opened the door and saw Anika crying vigorously and rushed to her and took her in a hug.

Kan: Anika, please stop crying. If you keep crying like this and something happens to you then think of your husband. I know he loves you a lot. I have seen it by myself. whatever problem is between you don't let your health get spoiled. Even if he is at fault sure he will not like to see you in this condition. Wash your face and come out. We will go for a walk in the terrace.

Anika refreshed and joined Kanmani and Arul to the terrace. Veera was scrolling through his mobile when the trio reached. On looking at him Anika gave a gentle smile and Arul jumped on his back.

Aru: Mapla, appadiye enna oru round adi da. ( dude, take me on a round man )

Veeraa saw Kanmani's face and she abruptly averted her gaze which made Anika think that something happened between them but didnot voice as Kanmani might not feel comfortable. Kanmani sat on the stairs and made Anika sit before her. She raked her fingers through Anika's hairs and she closed her eyes feeling the pain from head soothing in her touch.

Aru: Kanmani chellam, after Anika papa you will massage my hair. Anika....Kanmani has magic in her hands.. Veera you are in third in line.

Kan: I will do only for Anika and no one else....

She spoke looking at Veera who was already looking at her. Arul looked at both of them and sighed dejectedly.

Aru: Kanmani, Veera I m being strict now. Either both of you settle your problems or I will find a groom to fix your marriage by next month. Veera you can tell your mother to find a bride for you too.

Vee: Savadichuduven.( I  will kill you ) Tell her to give a chance to me to speak my side. If she is stubborn to not hear me then I can't help and go find a groom for her but remember I will kill her before she gets tied with someone else.

Veera kicked the wall in frustration and excused from Anika and left the place. Kanmani's hands stopped on Anika's hair and tears slipped from her eyes. Anika turned and wiped her tears.

Ani: do you love him Kanmani ?

Kanmani nodded her head and gave a hurtful smile to Anika.

Ani: why does love always give pain to everyone ?

Aru: No, It doesn't give pain to everyone Anika. I don't know what is your problem but every problem has a solution and that will be found only if the problem is spoke from both sides.

Arul touched her and Kanmani's hair and left the place calling for Veera. Anika laid on Kanmani's knee.

Kan: I m going to the temple tomorrow morning. Will you join me ?  only if you want or I won't force you.

Ani: I will come. You have done so much for me. I would love to do the least I could for you.

It was time for dinner and Radha called them down. Anika tied her hair in a bun and joined Radha and Krishnan at the dining table along with Kanmani. Krishnan smiled at her and patted the chair next to him for her to sit with Kanmani next to her.

Radha served dosa and tomato chutney and as soon as Anika saw them tears left her eyes. She remembered how much Ishwar would like to eat them when her granny prepared for him. He would eat more than usual only on the days when her granny cooked this combination.

Krish: Is it spicy Anika. Shall I inform to prepare something else ?

Ani: No pa, just remembered something...precious

Radha undestood she must have thought of Ishwar as it was his favourite. After dinner Anika picked the plates to the kitchen and tried to wash them but Radha stopped her.

Radh: Anika, why are you doing this ? come let it be...

Ani: Maa, I have no idea of cooking or doing household works. I m sorry..atleast I will try to help you clean this atleast..I will learn slowly...I have nothing to pay you back for all the love you give me.

Radh: Pay us by loving us back and be happy. We just want you to be happy and nothing else. So next time don't ever take the talk of paying back. children don't pay back to their parents and you are our child too.

Anika hugged Radha and sobbed over her shoulder.

Radh: Kanmani has got some night dress for you. Change and sleep and please don't keep crying. I will check your face in the morning.

Kan: Maa, We are going to temple in the morning. We will have breakfast at my place and will come back for lunch.

Radha hummed and informed Kanmani to take care of Anika. They returned to their rooms and Anika sat on the bed caressing the chain Ishwar had given her to wear it forever. She caressed the snowflake pendant in it and kissed it.

Ishwar was in his room sitting on the floor and looking at the snow flake key chain which Anika had given him when she met him for the first time. He was holding the black saree which she wore to surprise him for the first time.

Ish: I love you Anika....won't you forgive me and come back to me ? I can't sleep without you and I know you too can't sleep without me. come back please.. I love you so much to let you go.

******************************

A/N:

Life cannot be filled with positive notes alone....And it won't be fun or interesting when there is no other emotions too...Anika's behaviour has reasons which you will know later. Also this phase of story in village is important not only for Anika but also for Kanmani too. Both characters will have their turning point or may be realization of their life during this sequence. Have patience for next few chapters and moreover I m making it better for you all by including Ishwar and Anika past moments, Arul is playing his part to ease the emotions. So enjoy every part of a story.❤️❤️❤️

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Thank you