Back To The Beginning

When Wei Wuxian destroyed the Stygian Tiger Amulet, the backlash threw his soul back to the past into his nine year old body.

When he opened his eyes and saw where he was, he could not believe it.

" No,no, it can't be, not again, he can't live this life again."

He said to himself.

Will the gods not even let him rest. This must be some cruel joke they are playing on him.

"I wonder what day it is."

He looks at himself and thinks I must be around nine years old, so that means that Sect Leader Jiang will soon come looking for him.

" I  won't go with him this time, no,so I better get out of this alley."

In his panic, he didn't even see that someone was lying just behind him. He heard a groan. First, he thought that it was the dogs. He looked around but didn't see any. He heard the groan again, and then someone called his name.

"Wei Ying".

Lan Zhan says. Wei Ying looked behind him.

" Lan Zhan, what are you doing here? What do you remember?".

He asked Lan Zhan.

"I was running towards Wei Ying, and then there was a light, and then I opened my eyes here."

Lan Zhan answered him.

"Lan Zhan, we need to get out of this alley."

Wei Ying says.

"But why."

Lan Zhan asked with a small frown.

" I  don't know on what day Sect Leader Jiang finds me, but I would rather not be here when he comes."

Wei Ying said to him.

"I understand, but where will we go?"

Lan Zhan asked him.

"Anywhere but here. Are you ohk to stand on your own? "

Wei Ying answered.

"Yes, I can stand on my own."

Lan Zhan said, and then they stood up and walked out of the alley. But they also make sure that they don't see any purple robes. When they're sure that they are safe, they start walking further.

Wei Ying pulled Lan Zhan behind some carts that stood by the side.

"Lan Zhan, don't you want to go back to Cloud Recess?".

Wei Ying asked him.

"No, I want to stay with Wei Ying."

Lan Zhan said to him.

"But your uncle and brother will be worried about you."

Wei Ying tried to convince him.

"I don't care. I won't leave Wei Ying's side. Want to stay with Wei Ying. " Lan Zhan answered stubbornly.

"Ah, Lan Zhan, you're very stubborn, you know.Ohk, you can stay, but you have to take off your forehead ribbon. Can't let people see a street kid walking around with a Lan child. "

Lan Zhan nodded his head and  took off his ribbon, then he took Wei Ying's arm and wrapped it around his arm.

"Huh Lan Zhan, what are you doing. Isn't your forehead ribbon sacred or something? "

Wei Ying asked, dumbfounded as he watched Lan Zhan.

"It belongs to Wei Ying and always will."

Lan Zhan said to him, which made Wei Ying smile at him.