"Natsu!!" Lucy calls, peering out of a window in the magic mobile, causing Natsu to turn his head to them.

Natsu says, "Hey! You guys just missed seeing me beat Erigor!"

Gray and Reina climb out of the magic mobile and come over to them, while Lucy helps an exhausted Erza out of the driver's seat, Erza's right arm held over the blonde's shoulders. Reina gives Erza a concerned look. The last to exit the mobile is Kageyama, who lingers by the open door, gazing at the fallen Erigor in disbelief.

Reins stares at the wind mage in shock. She couldn't believe that Natsu had beaten him. Reina was proud of the Dragneel, and relieved he'd made it out alright.

"Aye!!" Happy cheers.

Erza tells Natsu, a smile on her face, "I'm proud of you."

Lucy as Erza as she helps the redhead out of the driver's seat, concern in her voice, "Are you gonna be okay, Erza?"

"Yes, don't worry about me."

Gray tchs at Natsu in annoyance.

Gray has also suddenly stripped himself of his shirt again.

"I can't believe you had such a hard time with this guy!" Gray tells Natsu in exasperation.

Natsu says, "I never said that!! I took care of him, didn't I?!"

Happy says, "I was kind of worried for awhile there."

Gray tells Natsu, arms crossed over his chest, "Whatever. You look pretty stupid, wearing your scarf half naked like that!"

Natsu says, "Like you have room to talk!!" He looks to Lucy. "Hey, Lucy, give me your clothes!"

Her eyes turning to angry white triangles, a red tick mark throbbing on her head, the celestial mage yells at him, "IN YOUR DREAMS!!"

Erza laughs a little. She tells Natsu, smiling, "Anyway, well done Natsu. It's thanks to you that the guild masters are safe now." Lucy and Reina nod their heads once in agreement.

Natsu and Gray also nod their heads once.

Her arm over Lucy's shoulders for support, Erza suggests, "While we're here, I think we should make sure to stop by the guild master's conference to tell them what happened and ask them how we should properly dispose of the Lullaby flute."

Happy says in agreement, "Might as well, since we're so close to Clover!"

They all jump, their eyes widening, when the magic mobile suddenly flies right over their heads, and shadowy hands snatch up the Lullaby flute.

Erza and Reina shout, "KAGE!!"

Gray demands, "What do you think you're doing?!"

A shadowy hand shows us the flute as Kage laughs, "Lullaby's mine, now!! Shouldn't have let your guard down, Flies!! Hahaha!!"

Reina and the others all stare after him, completely and utterly stunned; Happy hovers in the air, just as stunned as the rest of them.