All for You (Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Addison Miller was used to shutting people out, it was second nature to her. Ever since the one person she trusted the most left, she built up a wall that no one has been able to get over. All because of him. Harry Styles.

Addison and Harry have known each other since they were in diapers, eventually becoming best friends. Eventually falling in love with each other but neither of them would admit it. It suddenly became too late when Harry left to do the X-Factor, no goodbye. Addison was just left with more questions than answers.

Two years, 8 months and two weeks. That's how long it's been since Addison last talked to the boy she fell in love with, the boy that broke her heart. But when Harry comes back to Cheshire with his best friends to try and win Addison back, he's hit with the wall that she's spent so long building up.

Her best friend, Natalie Davis, wants to help her best friend. Natalie can't remember the last time she saw Addison genuinely happy, until Harry comes along. Despite Addison's pleas for Natalie to help get him to leave, Natalie has to decide whether to respect her best friend's wishes or help the one guy that can truly make her happy.

But when feelings start to be revealed, Addison has to face her worst fear: letting someone in. Will she be able to conquer the nightmare that she's tried to avoid for so long or will her instincts get the best of her?

Author's Note: Hey! Thank you guys for reading and I hope you like it! I would really appreciate it if you left feedback & voted :) I will be updating once a week since I'm busy with school and such so don't get too impatient! And a picture of Addison is on the sidebar!