Ryoma walked away with one last glance at his little twin, he pulled his hat down and went out of sight.

"Ohh he gives off an odd aura." Kirihara said, Ryko nodded.

"Yea Nii-chan isn't really fond of people that much." Ryko said.

"You two are the opposites off eachother, what's one thing you guys have in common?" Yanagi asked.

"Well we both don't like to admit defeat, Our birthdays are the same, we're twins and we both like tennis" Ryko said calmly. Kirihara and the rest (except sanda) were laughing at Yanagi.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said that." Yanagi said adjusting his glasses.

"Okay Rikkaidai versus Yamahigashi." The ref announced, the first was singles 3 Yanagi went up.

The game ended in under 10 minutes, the other player was sweating while Yanagi was breathing fine, no sweat at all.

"Doubles 2." The ref called, by the time Ryko had stuck his ear phones in his ear listening to his American songs.

Doubles two had finished up in 7 minutes and Kirihara was up. Ryko watched as Kirihara completely crushed the opponent.

His phone rang, it was Seiichiro. He smiled and he saw the others looking at him, even Kirihara was watching him.

"What?" He asked, the all shrugged and looked away.

"Yes Sei?" He said as he answered the phone.

"How are you?" Seiichiro asked chuckling.

"I'm fine, how are you?" Ryko said, he heard shuffling in the background.

"Good just finished taking a shower." He said, Ryko blushed when he remembered what happened last time.

"Uhmm..ohh.." Ryko said, he heard Yukimura's deep chuckle.

"Are you coming to visit me today?" Seiichiro asked.

"Yea after I'll come and spend the night." He replied.

"Okay I'll be waiting, I'll call you later, they have to do a check up on me." Seiichiro said.

"Okay.." Ryko said sadly, Seiichiro chuckled.

"Don't worry it won't take long, bye." He said hanging up, Ryko put his phone away and when he looked up everyone in his team was staring at him.

"What?" He asked, they all shrugged and looked away.

Kirihara sat down next to him since his game had just finished.

"Ne Ryko who where you talkin' to?" Kirihara asked, all the regulars mentally said yes and listened in on the conversation.

"Uhmm..my dad, yea my dad." Ryko said, they all stared at him and he looked away.

"Oh okay." Kirihara said even though he didn't believe a word Ryko said, he planned to steal Ryko's phone later on to check who keeps calling him.

Ryko sighed and looked at the time, it was almost 11, he looked at Sanada.

"Sa-chan can I go?" He asked, Sanada nodded and he smiled and walked away, while walking to the court his brother was playing on, he kept getting looks from other schools, he sighed and ignored them.

He made it in time, he saw Ryoma looked around for him, when Ryoma's eyes landed on him, Ryko gave him and thumps up and Ryoma smiled giving him a thumps up.

Ryko walked down the steps and stood by the fence separating them from the court and players. He watched as his brother did his special move Twist serve on the guy, he heard oohs and ahhs from the crowd.

"Come on Ryo-nii." He whispered.

"Oh look what's that move?" He heard someone say, he turned to see a guy with red hair and the same shirt his brother was wearing, he guessed that was Seigaku.

"Is that a new move he came up with?" He asked.

"I bet it is Eiichi he never showed it to us when we practiced." The guy with the ball hair siad..hmmm Eiichi.

Ryko sat there and watched as they played, his brother was thrashing the guy, it started to drizzle a little, he gasped as he saw his brothers piece of racket aiming at him.

"RYO-NII!" He shouted, it was too late the piece had scratched Ryoma's left eye.

Ryko jumped over the fence and ran towards Ryoma, he hit Ryoma repeatedly on the head.

"Baka Baka Baka, what is wrong with you?" He shouted, everyone was staring at them. Ryko helped Ryoma over to the bench and sat him down.

"I'm fine." Ryoma said, Ryko shook his head.

"Yea the bleeding eye says your totally fine." Ryko said sarcastically.

"Ryko I'm fine, it only hurts a little." Ryoma said, Ryko sighed and nodded, he sat down next to his brother, while they batched up his eye.

"Anno who are you?" Eiji asked, Ryoma and Ryko looked at him.

"Oh this is my little brother Ryko, Ryko theses are Fuji, Inui, Eiji, Tezuka,Kawamura, Oishi,Kaido and Momoshiro." Ryoma introduced.

"Ehhhh?!" Eiji and Momoshiro shouted.

"Hi." Ryko said awkwardly.

"Ryko - Chan you sure have grown." Sumire Ryuzaki said, Ryko looked at Ryoma.

"Old lady's your coach." He whispered but Ryuzaki heard him and hit him on the head.

"I'm joking I'm jokimg, it's good to see you too Aunty." He said, Sumire smiled and nodded.