Hwang mansion's kitchen.

While cooking the sea food

Lix's pov : sometimes i feel like she's not that evil. just how hj tells me. but I've seen her getting out of her control. she cares about hyunjin more than he cares about rj.

Well it has nothing to do with me.they love or hate each other. it's their matter. i just have to run away from here. and first need to inform han and hyung that hj knows about their location. but will i be able to contact chan hyung again.

______________________________________

Hyunjin's room..

Hj : which belt will look more good in me.. In your opinion..

Cb : what's the occassion tell me.then i can tell better which belt will suit with your clothes. 😅

U-umm I guess the leather one..

Hj : good i know you've a good taste in this. *rolling the belt in his hand*.

Cb : wait - why are you  coming towards me. is this your trick question.

Hj : *walking towards him* what if he had ran away and the most important thing why the fuck you showing pity towards him.

Cb : I'm a human- and have emotion that's why i thought i should take him out. *taking steps back*.

Hj : ''thought''- why suddenly you become so thoughtful. do you're perhaps like him and want to have a good image in his eyes by showing concern about him. *pinned him on the wall*

those dark eyes were scaring the shit out of him

Cb : i-i do-din't h-have any in-interest in h-him. h-he's all you-rrs.

Lix entered with a tray on his hand and saw cb and hj in that position his eyes met with hj's.. He was about to leave the room but hj calls him inside.

Lix put the tray on the table.

Cb : can i join.. (meet with hj's eyes)
i forget eat outside.*was going but lix approach him