"You really don't know my Dad's pancakes, they are the best." Kira replied, which made Drew gasp.

"Are you saying that my pancakes are not good?"

She laughed and grabbed, with the fork, a bit of them. "I'm saying that you can't compete with my Dad." 

She ate the three pancakes that Drew prepared for her in an heartbeat. She wouldn't lie and say they were bad, no, they were amazing. When she ate the first one, she couldn't stop eating the other ones, which made Drew laugh a lot. 

"And you were saying I can't compete with your Dad?" He asked between laughs.

Kira shook her head, drinking the rest of the juice. "You can't, you just had beginner's luck."

Drew smiled. "Beginner's luck, you say?"

They were facing each other and Drew intertwined both of his hands with Kira's, which made this one utter a smile. He still thinks this is a dream, that he's going to wake up the next day and that she's not going to be there, but however she still is. He can't believe how lucky he got, to have someone so caring to him, that made him the happiest person and the better version of himself. He looked at her, a smile on his face, taking her hand towards his mouth, leaving it a kiss.

"I can't remember what we were talking about." Kira said laughing, Drew following her.

"Well, I guess it was about how lucky you are to be with me."

She snorted. "I'm sure it wasn't that."

"I beg to differ."

Kira laughed and Drew wrapped his arms around her waist. They were laying now, her arms were resting on top of his chest, her chin on top of them, looking at him and memorizing every little detail about his face. He smiled at her.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked and brushed some of her hair away from her face.

She smiled at that. "Just you in general."

Drew shook his head, smiling. "Oh you're gonna make me blush."

She laughed and grabbed his left hand, playing a bit with his fingers. She noticied the rings on them, the ones she saw he never taking it off, the ones he always played with when he was nervous - it was a part of him that she adored. Drew was looking at her, watching her getting distracted with his fingers. He was really falling in love with her and that didn't scared him anymore. This feeling, so unknown to him before, felt so right to him at the moment, so right with her. Kira was the person he was looking for to be apart of his life, to share the good moments and the bad moments to with, the one to be by his side. He was certain of it, he is certain that she is that person.

Then, he took his ring silver off, the one who had an heart encraved on the inside and pointed towards her. She looked at him suspiciously, not understanding what he was doing.

"I know we like each other, but I think this is too soon, Drew." Kira said, laughing a bit.

He rolled his eyes, smiling. "Don't be a smart ass right now." She laughed. "No, I just want you to have this. Take it."

She arched her eyebrow. "Why? This is yours. You always have this."

"That's why I want you to have this, because I always had this. This way, I'm always with you wherever I am."

Did Kira said how much she didn't like to cry in public? Well, she was tearing up now, listening to what he was saying. Drew grabbed her face with his right hand, a concerning look on his face.

"Are you crying? Why are you crying? Did I say something wrong?"

She shook her head, smiling, which made Drew even more confused.