19| the what now ? |19

Start from the beginning

Passing the blunt back & forth as you sang along to the music, everything about riding around with Eren made you feel like you were exactly where you were meant to be

Passing the blunt back & forth as you sang along to the music, everything about riding around with Eren made you feel like you were exactly where you were meant to be. Just like before he left.

You never even asked him where you were going cause it didn't matter long as he was there. You rested your head on his shoulder & he landed a kiss on your hair.

Eren missed you. Long before he'd ever left, he knew that he would. You weren't just some girl he could replace with another pretty face. Nobody else looked like you, had your laugh or smile, your smell. Nobody else looked right sitting in that chair besides you.

And since he's been gone...all he could think about was staying alive so that he could have this moment right here. You made everything special, everything perfect.

Eventually he pulled up to a dimly lit restaurant with fairy lights strung along the outside. He handed over his keys to a valet and wrapped his hand in yours as he led you inside.

There was no wait time to be seated, Eren even seemed to know the staff as he greeted them by name walking through the restaurant to his preferred seating area

He opted to sit beside you instead of across. You blushed at how he was acting. He was much more hands on than the last time you saw him, holding your hand the whole time, you would think he didn't have a girlfriend with how he was acting.

"Your face is red." He grinned.

You scratched the bridge of your nose, "I'm not gon lie, I am kinda... nervous"

He flexed his thick brows, "Really? Why?"

You shrugged, "I haven't seen nor talked you in awhile & we used to talk everyday."

He puffed air in his cheeks, looking away before looking back to you, "that... that wasn't what I wanted. I don't ever want you to think that I wouldn't wanna talk to you. I wondered what you were doing every single day."