PROLOGUE

I was lost of words looking through this lady that was two chairs ahead within where I sit into.

We're here at our fil class and now is the time we are going to go in front and show it to the whole class the project that we did. After students did showed their own works in front of us there are only two students left.

That's me and that girl whose named Luna.

She's a quite a beautiful ones not to be kidding or what.

Sir C asked "Sino pa ba ang hindi nakakapagpakita ng proyekto nila dito? pumunta na sa unahan at ipakita ngayon din" pahayag nito at kami ni Luna ang nagkatinginan dahil na rin sa kami na nga lang natitirang dalawa ang hindi nakakapagpakita ng proyekto na ipinagawa ni Sir C sa bahay namin dahil hindi matapos tapos ito sa aming eskwelahan.

Itinuro ko si Luna ng ubod ng kapal kong mukha at bahagyang nagulat ito sa bigla kong pagturo sakanya.

Pasensiya naman ako lang to makapal ang mukha.

"Ha-ha? Si Savrianna muna sir" medyo may kalakasan at gulat na sabi ni Luna.

Pasensya na talaga nabigla pa ata 'to.

"Sir siya na muna mauna....." at tumingin ako sakanya na may awa dahil ang ganda nito asarin. "Ikaw na muna" at wala na ibang nagawa at kinuha ang kanyang gawang proyekto na hindi ko pa lamang nakikita at pumunta sa unahan.

Binasa niya ang kanyang proyekto at hindi ko na naintindihan pa ang mga salitang lumalabas sa bibig niya dahil nakatuon ang atensyon ko sa kanyang drawing na nakalagay doon.

Sobra akong mangha sa punto na nakita ko si Luna na para na isang expertong artist dahil sa taglay na ganda nag pagka guhit niya ng drawing na iyon. Mukha siyang architect.

Future Architect labas nito balang araw.

She guided her hand thoroughly the ¹/8 illustration board where she drew those beautiful lines through that clean board in the most clean way she drew.

It was like as it was drew by a professional artist who finished that drawing with a specific given time with just perfect frame and everything.

Not kidding even I, dont know how to draw such things I really love arts. I dont care naman kung marunong ako o hindi like excuse me ako lang naman to sorry naman ha.

But with just everything in silent I look at her work also through those gorgeous calm driven crazy eyes, doing up and down looking through those eyes and her work.

Everyone claps as she was finished saying that poem with the drswing she drew. Even I who dont give such praise to other people that much clapped on her.

Impessive.

The students and even sir C looked at me because I was the only one left to go and let them see my work.

I didnt do anything with the poem but I just did calligraphy since I like that expect from I cant even draw myself.

I read the poem and sat after explain and reading it and thry also give me a round of applause.

Sir C praised us somehow even though he is a kind of teacher who doesnt give that much but is a terror ones. Malala to guys kung alam niyo lang.

Galit everyday galit all day.

But I didnt laid eyes on sir C because my eyes were focused to Luna without her noticing I was looking at her.

She's something, she's interesting to know, and seeing someone who can capture as someone who likes arts as me is really something, she's..... she is quite unique.