Chapter 19 🔞

I 'm sorry for my Moeslim reader for this chapter. You can skip it if you're not comfortable.. 🙏

Fourth

Gemini asked me to move in with him, but I had not answered him yet. I thought it might be too soon. There were still some unsolve problem between us. I told him to give me time to think of it. I was glad that he understand.

On the way to my house, Gemini told me that he just told his father about us. He said that Mr. Kit was so happy. Then Gemini also told me that he wanted to take me and Dew on a vacation for next weekend. Dew was so ecatatic to hear that.

"But.... Fourth, we have to bring Prim too,. " Gemini said.

"Why so?" I asked him confused.

"When I talked to my Por about this, my mom heard us, she asked me who I was going with. I told her that I'll be going with my friend. She insisted to bring Prim with me. I didn't want it at first, but Por said with Prim join us, my mom wouldn't be leery about us. But don't worry I already invited Mark too then Joong. And Joong would bring Dunk.." He explained.

"Then... I'll invite Pond and Phuwin too.. The more the merrier right?" I said to him.

"As you wish baby.." He said as he kissed my hand.

I texted Phuwin to invite him join for the next weekend. He instantly replied with bold letter YES.

I turned my head to see Dew, but he was asleep in the back seat.

"Your son is just like you, easy to sleep wherever he is." I shook my head. Gemini smiled at me.

After sometimes, we arrived at my house. Dew was awake when when we arrived. I took Dew to his bedroom to change his clothes. Gemini followed us inside.

"Uncle Gem, would you like to stay here again?" Dew asked Gemini. I saw Gemini was smiling and he nodded.

"Off course champ.. I'll take a shower first ok, then I will come back here with you..?" He said. Gemini then went to the bathroom in my bedroom.

Gemini told me that we could tell Dew about him in our vacation next weekend. But I thought that I would tell him now.

"Hmmm champ, uncle Gem told me that last night you dreamed about your dad?"
I asked him calmly.

"Yes Pop, but in my dream my dad was uncle Gem.. It's weird, right?"

I smiled at him. "Do you remember when I told you that your dad had work abroad?" He nodded. "Do you want to meet him if he is here?"

I saw his eyes twinkled and his expression has changed. "Really Pop? My dad is here?"

"Yes baby, but will you get mad at him?" I couldn't help to ask.

"No Pop, why would I mad at him, I want to meet him now. Can I?" He was so excited. I grabbed his hand then took him to my bedroom. I knocked on the door first, afraid that Gemini had not wear his clothes yet.

Gemini opened the door looked fresh and... Tempting...

Dew looked at me as if he ask where is his dad. I pointed at Gemini with my eyes. Gemini looked confused too then he gazed at me.