Chapter 9

Sarocha dragged Gemini to Prim enthusiastically. She told him that Prim was just arrived not long ago.

Gemini just bowed politely and intruduce himself. Prim bowed back and extended her hand to Gem. Gemini shook her hand shortly.

Prim was indeed a beautiful petite girl with long wavy brown hair. Her fair skin, small nose, and thin lips made her look like a doll.

But however she is, she was definitely not his type.

"Prim is in Medical study too like you, but she will be a dentist." Gemini only nodded a little and gave a simple smile.

"You study medical too?" Prim asked him.

"Yeah.."

"How nicee.. I can have a good partner.."

Huh??? Gemini raised his eyebrow as if asking 'what did you mean?? '

Prim saw the change expression of Gem, she hastily corrected her words. "I mean a parter to discuss about medical, I still have my assignment even though I'm on vacation here. I hope we can getting along well"

"Prim.. Honey.. I'm sure you two will be a good partners.. " Sarocha grinned widely. "I'll let you two here while I check the food for our lunch."

After her mom left, Gemini looked so uncomfortable, he didn't know what to say or begin the conversation.

Prim observed him, and made the first talk between them.

"I think we could be a really good partner, Gem.."

"What do you mean?" Gem was confused now, this is the second time she said that.

"As I said before, I came here not just for my vacation, but I have an assignment... Actually that's not kind of assignment that relate to college stuff, " Prim said calmly.

Gemini still didn't understand what she means. He just gave Prim a question looked.

"I need to find someone here.. If you can help me, I can help you with your mom." She smirked.

"Go on..what's your propose? "

"I knew what's your Mother wants, and I know about your boyfriend."

Gemini widened his eyes a little bit shocked. "How..?"

"I heard my mother talked to your mom. They talked with loud speaker. I know your mom didn't like your boyfriend. But I had no intention too to be your girlfriend you know.! Soo.. I hope you can help me on this..! " She said while folding her hand in her chest.

Gemini tried to absorb every words that she said. So this girl here is on a mission to find someone. Isn't it great then? Gemini thought that it's not a bad idea to make a deal with her.

"Fine.. I'll help you!"

"But.. Only the two of us that can know about this.. No one cannot know!"

"Deal" Gem said firmed.

****

Meanwhile at Fourth's house, Fourth was pacing back and forth in the living room. He couldn't reached Gemini. His phone was switched off. The last message that he received was when Gemini arrived at his parents house.

Now it was already 9 pm. Fourth was getting restless.

"Oiii Fourth don't walk back and forth like that! Gemini will call you later! You make me dizzy by looking you walk like that!oiihhh.." Jam was just watching television when Fourth walked like that.