Banks
"wash my back for me,Butterfly".

She grunts and I feel her rub the clothe on my back.I smirk as she moves the rag lower."I said my back,not my ass"."Sorry it's just there, begging me to grab it".

"I highly doubt that".

I turn around and her eyes light up."Are you done?"."Yes butterfly".

Her soft green eyes quickly shift to lust as she kisses me passionately.I groan as she pinches my nipple harshly.

"That's my baby.Fuck I missed you".

I trail kisses down her neck and say "All you had to do was text me that you missed me.I would leave that game in a heartbeat"."I know.Which is why I didn't do it".

"why?I would've come back here and fucked the shit out of you"."Hmm see that's the problem.I wanted to do the fucking tonight".

She kisses me again but this time it was lust heavy."You had a long day didn't you baby?"."Cheerleaders not being able to fucking listen so yea it was stressful".

She moves me against the wall and sucks my soft spot on my neck.I moan and she smiles.

"Then let me help you.I'll make you feel better".

God I love this girl.Did I hate her at first?Of course but god I love her now.

"And how are you going to help me?".

She smirks and picks me up.I quickly wrap my legs around her as she sits down.She moves her mouth to my ear and says "You're going to ride my thigh like a slut.And you're going to do it until your pussy is sore".

My eyes go wide and I have never been more turned on in my life."If your making me feel better,shouldn't you be riding my thigh like a slut?".

"Nope because I can feel the anger rolling on you.That's the best way to get rid of your anger"."By riding your thigh?".

"Yep"."Who said that?".

"Me".

I laugh as she smiles at me."Come on, icy hot.I need your cum dripping from my thigh".

I groan and sit down on one side of her thigh."You're already wet"."You think this dirty talk you're doing didn't turn me on?".

"Oh I was hoping it did".

I roll my eyes as she cups my ass and pulls my close.And that my friend is how this turning into a make out session in the shower.I think we have been here for thirty minutes.

The room was starting to get foggy but fuck I didn't care.The only thing that mattered to me right now was riding Zoe's thigh like a slut.

And if it was anything I could do,it would be riding Zoe.Watching her suck every inch of my body while grinding on her leg.

Let's be honest here,I've never been a fan of being a bottom, but when Zoe is on top dominating me..it's the best thing thats ever happened to me.

"Good job, Banks"she whispers in my ear.

And the praises?!?

See now I know how woman feel when they call me a sex goddess.Because Zoe Hassan is most definitely a sex goddess.She tugs the bottom of my ear as I moan.

"Fuck I can't take this anymore"I whimper.

Me whimper..I can't even believe it myself.Zoe smirks and puts her forehead in mine.

"Cum on my thigh".

God her accent and the fucking way she said it?!?

You don't have to tell me twice butterfly.

I ride my high before crashing hard.I scream her name as she showers me with kisses.She collects some of the juices with her finger and taking it in her mouth.I look at her turned on as she smiles.

"Sweet as ever".I grunt and out head in her shoulder."Let me just take a breather..fuck that was good".

"Good?"."Great.Amazing.Best sex ever"."Hmm I don't know if it was our best sex.Nothing beats the five rounds in one night".

I smirk at her as she cleans me up and turns the shower off.She Carries me out of the bathroom and sits me on the counter before handing me a towel.

After putting in our night clothes and I follow her to the bed.

She smiles brightly and says "I think that was a successful shower,don't you?".I roll my eyes and say"Extremely successful".

She kisses my cheek before pulling me in her arms.I definitely feel better now that I'm with Zoe.