fifty six: life is good

I'm maybe back?? I finished finals but I still have college entrances soooo idk how often I'll update but imma try. I love you guys.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"It really worked out better than I thought." Yunhyo said while filling her mouth with a spoonfull of rice.

"I told you I'm a genius." a light smirk played along Jake's lips. 

"To be completely honest, Sunoo and Jungwon's interest in Riki was quite unexpected to me. All of us always thought the two would make a really cute couple. But maybe, maybe there's still a chance for them to be together. They both can get Riki and also be with each other. Oh, how incredibly adorable that would be."

Seeing Yunhyo smile while saying that also made Jake smile ear to ear.

"I think that's very much possible Yun. Everything is going well now. I will never stop hoping."

The bell rung, indicating the end of lunch break which meant the couple would have to part ways to go to their respective classes.

"Suuunoooo-yah!" Yunhyo sang while holding the said male's arm close to her body as she caught up to him in the hallway.

"What's up? You seem quite happy." Sunoo chuckled at her antics. 

"Hmm. Feels like everything is slowly getting back on track. Life is good."

"Life is good." he repeated her words with a smile, both entering their classroom. 

Sunoo's face lit up with delight as he saw Jungwon already present and the duo went to sit beside him.

"Hey, won."

Yunhyo could only silently watch over as the two males kept talking throughout the lecture.

They were either whispering, nudging each other's shoulders or poorly trying to suppress their giggles.

It was kinda cute but Yunhyo started getting annoyed as she couldn't really focus on the professor.

The class came to an end which meant it was time for the next one and Jungwon would have to split up with the two.

Sunoo and Yunhyo coincidentally shared all the same classes, but Jungwon only had two with them, which meant they weren't really together for most of the day.

Yunhyo tapped her foot on the ground while she had her hands on her hips, waiting not so patiently for the boys to finish giggling so they could leave.

"Okay bye now. I'll see you after school." Sunoo stood up and winked at the other.

"God, you're so funny." Jungwon pinched his cheek in return.

"Are you guys done? I hate thirdwheeling." She said rolling her eyes in fake annoyance.

They finally parted their ways and left for the next class.