twelve: unexpected mint choco

Yunhyo ran out of the class as soon as the bell rang, Sunoo hastily following on her heels. She ran back in the class to grab her backpack, bumping into the male.

"Where are you going?" Sunoo's yell followed her through the hallways. 

"Getting free icecream," she answered, slowing down for his sake, "why are you following me today?"

"I wanted to know about the guy you're texting."

"Shh, only you know about him. Wait there with me and I'll tell you."

"What about the next class then? Are you gonna bunk it?" Sunoo gasped.

"Haven't thought about it." She shortly replied, not caring much.

They stood at the gate, huffing. She held her bag infront of her as she fed Sunoo all the latest tea. Not even a minute passed before a tall guy approached them. 

"Are you Yunhyo?" He asked looking straight in her eyes. Sunoo, who was going through his phone, froze at the attractive deep voice but did not bother looking up. 

"Yes! You're Riki? Thank you so much for the icecream." She smiled ear to ear, giving him a polite bow of gratitude. 

"What flavour did he buy?" 

"Mint choco." He said, his cold eyes not moving away. 

Yunhyo's face twisted in disgust, about to ask if it was a prank but Sunoo was faster to react.

He let out the most excited chortle ever. "Mint choco? Can I have it instead, please, Yun-ah?" 

This time, Riki was the one to freeze at the sound. He averted his gaze to look at Sunoo for the first time, his lips parting slightly. 

Yunhyo nodded in disappointment, knowing her desires were not going to be fulfilled. 

Sunoo chuckled with the brightest smile on his face, eyes disappearing as he turned to Riki to accept the icecream.

He was not expecting to meet eyes with the taller, so his cheeks instantly flushed as he bit his lip to control himself. Yunhyo was too busy cursing out Jake in her head to notice the sudden tension around her.

"T-thank you." He said, hoping to hear the deep voice for the last time. 

But Riki just hummed, gave a short nod and took his leave. 

The bell rang, signalling the five minute break was over. Sunoo glanced over at Yunhyo worriedly because now he was stuck between choosing to skipping a lecture or letting his icecream melt. 

Yunhyo smiled cheekily as she fled to her class, betraying a pouty Sunoo and leaving him behind.