5

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ • .  .

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

═════ ❝ chapter five: confrontation ❞ ═════

i want to be with you by chloe moriondo

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

II

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

YOU HADN'T TALKED to Mina all weekend.

Apparently, your crush and best friend had left the house earlier the next morning, your parents relaying that she wanted to give you space. But as of now, you were sitting alone in your room on the following Monday morning, fighting the urge to scream at yourself.

You were so stupid. You had made one mistake and now you could feel Mina's presence slip away from your life. Normally, the two of you would hang out every weekend—more specifically, every day—but now there was only radio silence.

Briefly, you glanced to your open phone, gloom overtaking you when you found no new messages.

Neither of you wanted to initiate a conversation.

And for good reason, you told yourself, hastily grabbing your phone and straightening out your uniform skirt. "I'm leaving for school!"

Poking your head out from your room, you offered your parents an unenthusiastic wave before stepping out of the house.

It was time to do what you knew best.

Act like nothing was wrong in the first place.

° .• °:. *₊ °

Class 3-A immediately knew something was wrong with the overly-affectionate best friends.

The two of you would ignore the other completely, focusing on other things and discreetly changing the subject when someone asked about it. Though it was painfully obvious that something was seriously wrong.

And five students decided to do something about it.

"Is this a good idea?" Kirishima leaned over to his explosive boyfriend, whispering the question in his ear as he glanced to where you emptily glared at the wall. "Y/N looks out of it.."