0

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ • .  .

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

═════ ❝ prologue: hidden ❞ ═════

smitten by leanna firestone

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

II

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, you never really wanted to stand out in a crowd.

There was never really a reason, but it was how you had felt your entire life. Even when your parents urged you to enter U.A. High and follow in their footsteps as heroes, you never really found a reason to bother with making friends in your classes.

You just wanted to be left in peace. To stay hidden from others' points of view.

"Hey there!"

You turned your head to find a pinkette, with pink skin and odd eyes. As soon as she realized that she caught your attention, the girl waved enthusiastically. "I'm Mina Ashido! What's your name..?"

With a hint of confusion, you blinked and pointed at yourself. "..Are you talking to me?"

"Yup!" Mina grinned, stretching a hand out to shake your's. "Nice to meet you!"

You observed the girl—not in an invasive way, but to the point where it may have been considered creepy—noting the way her curly hair bounced as she shifted her stance.

Hesitantly, you took the girl's hand and shook it. "I'm Y/N L/N."

"Well Y/N.. can I call you that—?" Mina grabbed your shoulder and pulled you into a side hug, glancing at you as you pulled out an embarrassed thumbs up in response. "—I think you and I are going to be great friends..!"

The first day at U.A. was definitely not what you had expected, yet it was something wonderful nonetheless.

Little did you know that in a year's time, you'd have fallen hard for this hero-in-training.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

( w𝐨𝐫𝐝 c𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 283 )

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆ • .  .