Chapter 9- A wild Sports festival has appeared!

Start from the beginning

Midoriya: "Yeah we can notice that."

Uraraka: 'I CRAVE VIOLENCE. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! *More maniacal laughter intensifies*"

Midoriya: "Should- Should we stop her?"

Rimuru: "Nah let her be."

While all this is going on a crowd emerges outside our class full of students from other sections.

Kaminari: "Yo guys, what's with the number of people outside the classroom?"

Kirishima: "Maybe we should check it out."

Uraraka: "I WILL- wait what's going on? Where am I?"

Rimuru: "Finally returned back to the mortal plane huh?"

As Kirishima opens the door, we notice a blonde boy insulting our class.

Monoma: "WELL, WELL, WELL...IF IT ISN'T THE BRATS OF 1A. YOU GUYS MUST BE SO FULL OF YOURSELF FROM ALL THAT ATTENTION YOU'RE GETTING FROM THE INCIDENT HUH?"

Rimuru: "Hah?!"

A vein forms on my forehead as I hear this.

Bakugo: "HEY BASTARDS! WANNA GO RIGHT NOW?! I HAVE NO PROBLEM CRUSHING EXTRAS EARLY!"

Monoma: "OH HEY LOOK! IT'S A RUFFIAN FROM THE CLASS! This is why class 1B is miles ahead of 1A in terms of strenght!"

BAKUGO: "YOU LITTLE SHIT, I WILL END YOU!"

Jiro: God, my ears are starting to hurt.

Rimuru: "Here, I got some earmuffs if you want some."

Jiro: "Oh hey, thanks Rimuru. Really thoughtful you."

Rimuru: "Good, cause you won't like to hear what's about to happen."

Jiro: "Wait what?"

Monoma: "AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, YOU ALL PLAY THE TOUGH GUY. I THINK THAT INCIDENT ACTUALLY BENEFITED YOU AL-"

As monoma was about to spout more nonsense, everybody hears space cracking slightly producing a noise akin to a broken speaker. Without anybody noticing I was already in front of Monoma with hit him with a 'small' slap.

Rimuru: "Yeah no, I am getting real tired of your 1st year- no primary school psyche student bullshit."

I then go back to my seat and let the rest of the students be handled by my other classmates.

Midoriya: "Was that really neccesary?"

Rimuru: "Yes. *mutters* For self satisfaction."

Midoirya: "U-uhm yeah sure. I should probably apologize after class for my remark earlier...."

The day ended with most of the students going back home to prepare for the upcoming sports festival with me training Midoriya rigorously.

.

.

.