Chapter 9- A wild Sports festival has appeared!

Start bij het begin

Midoriya: "*Shivers* I feel like I am gonna regret that decision later on."

A second later Aizawa walks into the class like usual and stands where he is supposed to.

Iida: "Sensei! Are you alright? I heard that you had gotten quite an injury from that vile creature.
Aizawa: Yeah I am fine. Thanks to Rimuru, I was somehow healed back to full health."

Rimuru: "Mhm"

Aizawa: "Anyways, I know that you guys must have had a bad experience from that incident yesterday but let me say this, the fight is not yet over."

A deafening silence fills the class further invoking a feeling of dread for the class.

Rimuru: "Sensei would you kindly get to the point instead of putting us in suspense?"

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy for some reason. He was just taking too long!

Aizawa: "Well if you let me finish I was gonna get to that. The time is near....for your sports festivals to start."

Everyone: "FINALLY A NORMAL SCHOOL THING!"

Kaminari: "Hey guys! Remember back in middle school when we used to go on normal field trips and took part in sports festivals without getting ambushed by hundreds of psychopaths? Ah the good old days."

Uraraka: "ARE YOU FU- I mean teacher! Are you sure it would be wise to conduct such a thing with the danger of villains still lingering around?"

Aizawa: "The sports festival is too important to be cancelled because of some hand fetish guy attempting to kill All Might. It's by far the biggest entertainment event in Japan and is watched by practically everyone in the country."

Rimuru: "So the country just watches teenagers duke it out with the chances of getting horrible injuries? Neat."

Aizawa: "Not just that, the pro heroes also select students who they want as interns after the event. Basically this can be the debut of your hero career. Show the world what you are made of. PLUS ULTR-Aghh *cough* goddamnit how does All Might do this shit.....Homeroom dismissed. I need a break from this."

Later that day

Rimuru: "Everyone is fired up for the event huh?"

Iida: "Don't you feel the same way-Midoriya and Rimuru?"

Rimuru: "Not really. I have no interest in being an underling off some random douchebag. I would rather do things on my own."

Midoriya: "...leaving her aside, I am actually kinda fired up for the festival. What about you Ur- URARAKA?!"

Uraraka: "EVERY SINGLE INSIGNIFICANT BEING IS GOING DOWN! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Iida: "What is she doing?"

Uraraka: "I AM DRIVING THE CORPSE OF KING MINNOWS LIKE A FUCKING MAZDA!"

Rimuru: "I think she has gone insane with excitement. Who is King Minnows though?"

Iida: "Such confidence! Uraraka is truly passionate about winning the tournament!"