Universe #3

???'s POV:
It's been months. Those turn into years. It's been more than a decade now. 16 YEARS LIVING AS A HUMAN ON EARTH! Finally being able to escape HELL and having to take form as a human that doesn't exist is enough, wanna know what made it WORSE?! It's like they knew. It's...like..T.H.E.Y..KNEW. THEY ALL KNEW WHAT I REALLY WAS DIDN'T THEY?! EVERY GODDAMN LAST OF THEM ALWAYS ACTING LIKE THEY SAW THROUGH ME! EVERYONE AT "SCHOOL", EVERYONE THAT WALKED PAST ME, EVEN HER! THE YEAR 2015 EARTH TIME, THEY BUILT A GODDAMN PIZZERIA, FILLED IT WITH USELESS MOVING ANIMATRONICS FOR WHATEVER FUCKING REASON. Ever know what happens when you try to walk around there at night? THEIR HEADS FOLLOW YOU LIKE THEY KNOW YOUR SECRET TOO! AND HER. H.E.R...I WANTED HER DEAD THE MOST! FINALLY THE YEAR 2021 EARTH TIME, I GAVE HUMANITY WHAT THEY'VE DESERVED FOR A TIME PERIOD LONGER THAN MINE: A quick, but painful death. It was so..fucking..E A S Y. All I really had to do was levitate off the ground, do a so called "Thanos Snap" and boom. Just like that. I wish I did it earlier cause now I have another GODDAMN PROBLEM I NEED TO FIX! As she called herself: "MANGLE" IS STILL ALIVE AND SHE HAS THE INFINI-PACK! Where she was able to find it is something I don't know, but that isn't my problem. MY PROBLEM HOWEVER IS THAT MY ONE LAST KEY TO BEING SELF-SUSTAINING ON THIS WORLD IS OUT OF REACH, AND SHE CARRIES IT AROUND ACTING SO GODDAMN SMUG WITH HER STUPID CHILD'S TOY DESIGNED FACE! Every time I tried to take it from her, She always saved herself at the last second with whatever it provided her with. But that was January, this is May. Not only has my appearance grown darker, my powers have also increased since. SO NOW LET'S END HER FUCKING LIFE! NO MORE RUNNING AWAY, NO MORE LAST SECOND TIMING, JUST SENDING HER DOWN TO HELL! Speaking of her, look at her trying to protect herself with that garbage armor..

Mangle's POV:
May 15th, 2021
The one day where nothing feels right. Not like it ever has, ever since HE, caused the end. But hey, I've made it this long haven't I? Still..I miss my friends...seeing them...hiding behind the arcad- Forcing myself to keep quiet...what did I ever do to you Rennoc?
I can't keep thinking of the past like this, not out in the open. I constantly need to pay attention, HE can be anywhere and everywhere at the same time. And this:

Not the best art made by me

is nowhere near strong enough to stop his attacks against me. Even with an infinite amount of everything, It's not easy to get good armor. I can't wear a full chest plate due to the INFINI-PACK. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to defend myself. The backpack has Dora logic: gives you what you need at the right time. I'm thinking above the surface longer than I should've, I need to fix my base now! If I get caught by him, that's it.
Mangle: Now, how am I gonna fix this?
Rennoc: I think I might have an idea. Can you hand me the bag real quick?
Mangle: Oh no..I know that voice.
Rennoc: Who else's voice would you still hear anymore? We both know what I accomplished.
Mangle: How did you find me?
Rennoc: Idk, how did you think that giant fucking lump in the ground wasn't in plain sight?
Mangle: It was supposed to stay invisible.
Rennoc: And you were supposed to be dead years ago. How bout we fix that?

Rennoc's POV:
I swept kicked her left leg, and pinned her to the ground.
Rennoc: So, you mind telling me why you thought wearing that stupid looking armor just to make me look like a fucking joke WAS SOOOO FUCKING FUNNY TO YOU?!
Mangle: This is all I can do.
Rennoc: Really? You have all the resources in the wooooorld, WHICH DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU, BY THE WAY, and yet you choose THAT?
Mangle: What? You have any better ideas on what to wear over a backpack?
Rennoc: Here's an idea...give me..the fucking bag. Don't make me have to tear you apart for it-"
She swung an uppercut to my face.
Rennoc: OH SO YOU WANNA PLAY THAT WAY? FINE. *stomps and flattens every limb* YEAH TRY MOVING NOW YOU ANIMATRONIC FUCK! And one other thing.."
I pried through her chest, just so she could helplessly be shown what happens when you constantly "dodge death". I eventually tore through her enough for her back to split open, I took the bag and changed it's color to a blood red hue and pitch black (that's what happens when I grab things). I finally tore her head off of her neck, and looked at her temporarily functioning horrified face.
Rennoc: To be, or not to be. That's no longer a question."
With that, I pressed both my hands to the sides of her head, and watched what's left of her finally fall apart.
Rennoc: (After A century in hell and an equally hellish 16 years on earth, I'm finally finished with my purpose. No more human suspicion, no more problems, and most importantly: no more of her-)
???: What..is this? Some kind of...visual representation of all of the alternate universes? Wait..there's only 20 of them?
Rennoc: WHO SAID THAT? WHO DO I STILL NEED TO KILL- huh?
I looked up in the blood-red sky, and saw the words I just heard.
???: Huh, so that makes me the second Minecrafanz out of every single universe.
Rennoc: Alternate Universe you say huh? We'll what'd ya know, I finally get to try the INFINI-PACK OUT FOR ONCE!
ANOTHER WORLD I CAN PUT AN END TO!

Rennoc: Alternate Universe you say huh? We'll what'd ya know, I finally get to try the INFINI-PACK OUT FOR ONCE!ANOTHER WORLD I CAN PUT AN END TO!