POV: Yumiko "Hibana" Imagawa

Thunderbird sat next to me after Bluejay left, and I chuckled as I looked at her.

"Just admit it Mina, you like him."

Thunderbird: "I have no idea what you are talking about."

She turned as red as a tomato, so I could tell she was bullshitting.

"Uh huh. Why do you like him?"

Thunderbird: "I don't like him!"

"Not like that, as a friend."

Thunderbird: "Oh... well it's just that he's nice to me and I like the fact that he's a lone wolf-"

"You're the opposite of him in that aspect."

Thunderbird: "I know, and opposites attract!"

"So you admit that you want to get in a relationship with him."

Thunderbird: "N-No!"

"Right..."

She looked around frantically, as if to try to find something to change the conversation. 

"If you want to, we don't have to talk about this anymore. However, I do want to say one thing about this."

She sighed and looked at me.

Thunderbird: "What is it?"

I leaned forward, putting on my best mom voice.

"Not saying that you do like him like that, but if you do, you can't be afraid to ask him. Men are oblivious as shit. You'll probably have to make first move."

She thought about this for a second before nodding. She would have to build some confidence, but I'm sure she has it in her.

POV: Mina "Thunderbird" Sky

I definitely do not have it in me to ask him out... if I want to.

POV: Ian "Bluejay" Zlydaszyk

I had responded to Lion, confirming that he will indeed have a spot at this party. Apparently, when he went to a party when he was younger (that he was invited to), he had to "reserve" his spot (he didn't know about this) and he couldn't get in. Left a sour taste in his mouth, and he has to verify to every party he goes to now. I mean, I understand, but there is a point where I think he could get over it. I don't know, I'm just saying this from how I see it.

Anyways, I was in my dorm currently. Everyone was scheduled to arrive around 7, I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 4 PM. Damn, I had spent a while in the gym. I decided to quickly step into the shower, since I did have plenty of time. I scrubbed myself clean quite fast, and before I knew it, it was another edition of "What the fuck will Ian think now?"

Well, today I was thinking about the fact that General Shepherd is real. Yes, I played MW2. Both of them. I remember the first time I got cussed out by a 9 year old on 360 game chat, good times. Anyways, I have heard people say that most pieces of fiction have a grain of truth in it. Ranging from video games, to movies, to people writing fanfictions about Rainbow Six Siege because they suck at doing everything else (hell I suck at this too), there is a truth somewhere in each thing. Either by basing a character off of someone they know, off of an event that was happening, or ripping off another thing that they read about that was true for the original writer, it happens. In this case... they really based General Shepherd off of a real general. I mean, it makes sense: both US Army Generals at some point, both lead a group called the Shadow Company, both named fucking Shepherd, it all makes sense. Maybe I'm just looking too far into it... or maybe the author is just trying to give the chapter more content and continues to write out my thoughts just like so.