Chapter 4

Words: 1047

Stan woke up with Kyle hand around his waist. He tried to get up but Kyle had a good grip. "Kyleee we have school!" Stan said laughing. "Ugh fine.." Kyle said getting up, Stan got dressed in his room and Kyle got dressed n the bathroom. Kyle finished getting dressed  before Stan so he slipped his hat on over his orange and red hair. Soon Stan walked out and the boys both went downstairs. "Bye mom!" Stan said exiting the house. When the boys got outside they interlocked hands and smiled. They walked to the bus stop together. "Should we keep it a secret or do you think Wendy's told the whole school already?" Stan asked kyle. "Let's see if she did or not, buttt, since I haven't actually asked you will you be my boyfriend officially?" Kyle asked Stan. Stan nodded with a goofy grin on his face. Kyle kissed his head putting his arm around him. They got to the bus stop to see Kenny and cartman arguing. "Hey guys!" Stan said smiling. "Oh hey Stan!" Kenny mumbled through his orange Parka. "Hey Stan and Khal" Eric said. Kyle waved at him . The bus soon pulled up and everyone walked on the bus. Wendy automatically looked at Stan and Kyle. She silently clapped,  maybe she wasn't going to spread it around. That was honestly surprising, she loved to spread shit, maybe she changed? Soon they arrived at the school, everyone went to their first period, nobody knowing about Stan and Kyle.

-time skip-

It was lunch time and everyone was at their everyday tables. Butters and Kenny walked out of the lunch room holding hands and giggling. Who knew what was going to happened with them. "Dude let's fallow them, they haven't talked since they broke up last week" stan said dragging Kyle  out of the cafeteria, they saw butters and Kenny making out against the lockers and the boys slowly walked away into the bathroom. They both busted out laughing. Stan locked the bathroom door, they went into the bathroom with one toilet to make sure they didn't get caught. Kyle then quickly picked up stan. He quickly wrapped his legs around Kyle as he laughed. Stan had a goofy grin on his face as he looked at Kyles emerald green eyes. "Your eyes are so prettyyy" Stan said breaking the silence. Kyle laughed and kissed Stan who kissed back passionately. They soon broke the kiss, Kyle let down Stan. Stan walked out of the bathroom with Kyle fallowing behind him. Of course Wendy was in the hallway, "good for you Stan" Wendy said giving him a light smile. Stan smiled back softly and walked to his third period.

-time skip (again)-

It was finally the end of the day, everyone was grabbing their stuff and leaving. "Hey stan wanna come to my place tonight? I'm  gonna order pizza with Kenny." Cartman asked him. "I can't.. sorry I was supposed to hang out with Kyle, but you guys can come over to mine?" Stan suggested. Cartman nodded "meet you at your house in 5!" Eric said running up to Heidi. Stan went to meet Kyle in front of the school, they quickly intertwined their hands and walked to Stan's house. "Is it okay if the guys come over?" Stan asked, he received a nod from Kyle who seemed to be tired. They got to his house to see cartman and Kenny already their. Kenny and cartman saw the two boys hands and looked at each, cartman handing Kenny 100 bucks. They walked into the house and sat on the couch. Stan went to go get some Beers, mainly for him because the others didn't drink. They all turned on comedy movie, Kyle sat in the floor in front of Stan while the others where on the couch. Kenny and cartman had fallen asleep on one another, and Stan was in the kitchen with Kyle washing dishes. "Baby I'll be in your room" Kyle told stan kissing his cheek. "Okay hunny" stan replied. As soon as stan had finished the dishes he went upstairs. "I'm gonna take a shower, you can do whatever" Stan said grabbing a towel. "Okay baby" kyle replied laying his head down on stans comfortable bed. Kyle looked at the plain white roof and drowned in his thought. When he slowly sat up he saw Stan in shorts and a tank top. His hair was still wet and it covered Stan's eyes. "Damn babe- you should dress like that more often" Kyle said walking into the bathroom. Stan giggles and sat on his bed, he sighed and went on his phone, his dad texted him, he looked at the message and it wasn't good.
Randy: Stan, me and your mother have decided we're gonna live in Florida for a few years. Weather you like it or not.
Stan sat there in utter shock, he didn't want to leave South Park. He was finally happy! He curled into a little ball and he couldn't help but cry. Kyle soon walked out of the bathroom to see Stan in tears. He rushed to him and quickly hugged him. "Love what happened.." Kyle said pulling out of the hug. "Kyle.. I-I'm moving to Florida.." Stan sighed as he looked at kyles shocked face. "Your playing r-right Stan...?" Kyle said with his eyes filling up with tears. Stan sadly shook his head. Kyle laid down on the bed, snd pulled stan down with him. He tightly wrapped his arms around him holding him close. "When do you leave?.." Kyle asked, "the last day of school.. so In a week.." Stan said chocking back on tears. Kyle pulled him even closer. They soon both pulled out of the hug and sat up. Stan pulled Kyle into a kiss, Kyle who quickly kissed back. They both pulled away smiling, as Stan wiped tears out of kyles eyes. "Let's make this the best week ever." Kyle said, Stan smiles and jumps on him. Kyle laughed and kissed his head, Stan smiled as he rested his head on kyles chest. They both smiled and soon Stan fell asleep. Kyle slowly laid him down and wrapped his arm around him. He soon fell asleep as well.

His addiction (style/stanxkyle)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara