Chapter 2

Words: 1135

Stan and Wendy went to the other side of the field, "Stan I don't want you hanging around the new kid." Wendy stated, "why? He's pretty chill hunny.." Stan asked curiously. "Y'know Stan, let me tell you something. I know your bisexual. Its more obvious then you think. I know you know I like Tolkien. Let's make a deal alright? I make sure your not exposed for being gay, and you let me date Tolkien." Stan was shocked but he knew what he had to do. "Deal, so we'll act like we're a happy ass couple, and then we'll have a dramatic ass break up in 4 months." Wendy agreed and kissed his cheek, "bye baby!" She said faking a smile. "Bye hunny." Stan said walking back to his group. He sat back down next to Kyle who seemed to be asleep. The bell rang for the next class and Kyle jumped. "Oh shit that scared the fuck out of me." Stan laughed getting up, he held his hand out to Kyle to help him get up. Kyle grabbed his hand and they walked to class. It was like they already knew each other, they clicked so well. They went to there 4th period, Stan in the front and Kyle in the back, seems he was next to Craig again, the teacher seemed laid back. "Okay kids, I have you all packets to do. You can talk to people around you, if you ask and tell me who you want to move next to i might allow you, keep your phones away though." The teacher said, everyone nodded their heads and went straight into talking. "So you made any new friends new kid?" Craig asked as his boyfriend tweak moved next to him. "Uh yeah, I became friends with Stan and his group. They're pretty chill" Kyle replied doing his work. "Nice, I'd watch out though, you may fall for marsh." Craig shrugged, Kyle rolled his eyes, "dude we just met! Plus he has a girlfriend." Craig rolled his eyes at the boys response, then went to talk to his boyfriend tweak. Kyle continued his work and finished in about 20 minutes, and wax class was an hour long. He put his headphones on to block out the other people. He felt someone two his shoulder, it was Stan. He smiled and took of his headphones. "Hey Stan, what's up?" Kyle asked him. "I don't know, I was finished and you looked really bored dude" Kyle laughs and they keep on talking. Craig and tweak start laughing, they both had there head down on the table looking at each other, they where whispering about someone the boys couldn't understand. "What are y'all laughing at?" Kyle asked with concern. "N-nothing" tweak said holding in a giggle. Kyle rolled his eyes looking back at Stan, who was still talking about animals. Kyle admired Stan's enthusiasm and encouraged him to keep gonna on about it. Craig saw Wendy glair at Kyle and he started laughing. Everyone looked at him as the room went silent. What are you laughing about Craig?" Clyde asked breaking the silence of the class room. "It's nothing dude, I'll tell you later" Craig responded Turing his attention back to tweak. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and continued their conversations. Soon the class ended and everyone walked to their last period, Stan and Kyle had this class together as well, they both had art. When they got to the class, the teacher seemed to not care much about what people did. Some were making tik toks, some acting like this was gymnastics class. Stan walked to the back of the class and Kyle fallowed. They sat down and their desks, and Stan started drawing. Kyle put his headphones on a doodled a few things, but not much. Stan looked at Kyle everyone and then, then looking back at his paper. Cartman was in this class, who ended up talking with Stan the whole time. Kyle was off in his own world, he blocked out everyone. Cartman watched the way Stan looked off and on again at Kyle, and looked at the paper. Cartman laughs, "when did you go gay dude?" He said making sure didn't say it to loud. "I don't know what I am dude.. maybe I'm bisexual..?" Stan replied. "I support you, just make sure if you fuck a guy not to miss the hole." Cartman said patting stand back as the dismissal bell ring. Stan sat there and shrugged it off, he soon tapped on kyles shoulder making sure he knew it was time to leave. They walked out of the class together, and went to their lockers. They packed all their stuff and walked outside of the school, there seemed to be an argument with Wendy and Heidi. They fight more than you would think. "I was just trying to help you Jeez, heidi!" Wendy scowled. "Well I don't need your help wendy! It's not your problem who I like! Jeez will you lay off?!" Heidi yelled back. "I've done nothing to support you Heidi! And you treat me like this?! No wonder you have no friends!" Wendy yelled back. "You? Having my back?! NO WENDY, ALL YOU DO IS CRITICIZE ME AND MAKE FUN OF ME!! I've done nothing to you ever Wendy. I was a bitch in the past but i apologized to everyone! And just because I'm in love with someone you dislike doesn't mean anything!! He's changed more then you expect but you can't see that can you!" Heidi yelled back shoving Wendy. "You are such a self-absorbed asshole Wendy! You act like it's all about you and you make so much drama for what!! You think you know everything, and that your so tough but guess what! Your not wendy, get that through your thick skull!" Heidi said back. Wendy was in shock, nobody ever talked to her like that. Heidi soon walked off going to her home, leaving Wendy there. Everyone walked off mumbling, cartman ran after heidi. Tolkien hugged Wendy who started to cry. Stan walked over there to check on her, bringing Kyle with him. "Hey Wendy.. you okay Hunny.." Stan asked, wendy pulled away out of the hug with Tolkien and hugged Stan, "am I really selfish Stan? I mean be honest with me.." wendy said choking back her tears. "Hunny, you can be sometimes. But you can also be a great person, you just have to apologize to Heidi." Stan replied, Wendy nodded her head and pulled out of the hug. "Thank you Stan.." Wendy replied and started to walk home, Tolkien going with her. "Imma head home dude, see you later" Kyle said waving goodbye to Stan. Stan waved goodbye and started to walk home as well.