Your break up

Y/N and Rafe's relationship was a tumultuous one. They were constantly breaking up and getting back together, trapped in a cycle that they couldn't seem to break. Y/N loved Rafe, she really did, but she just couldn't take the constant fighting and bickering that came with dating him.

The root of their fights was always the same: Rafe's intense jealousy. He would get into heated arguments with JJ Maybank, who Y/N was close friends with, and it was becoming too much for her to handle.

Despite their constant breakups, Y/N couldn't seem to help but fall back into Rafe's arms time and time again. There was something about him, something magnetic, that she couldn't resist. But she knew deep down that their relationship was toxic, and that they needed to break the cycle once and for all.

One day, after their umpteenth breakup, Y/N decided that enough was enough. She couldn't keep going through the same cycle over and over again. She knew that she loved Rafe, but love alone wasn't enough to sustain their relationship. She needed stability, trust, and respect, and she wasn't getting that from Rafe.

So, she made the difficult decision to end things with him for good. At first, Rafe tried to fight it, promising to change and to be better for her. But Y/N knew that she couldn't believe his promises anymore. She needed to focus on herself, on finding someone who could give her the love and security she deserved.

The breakup was painful, but also liberating for Y/N. She realized that she had been living in a constant state of anxiety and tension for too long, and that she needed to move on from Rafe in order to find true happiness.

In the end, Y/N learned that sometimes love wasn't enough. Sometimes, you had to let go of toxic relationships in order to find your own peace and happiness. It was a difficult lesson, but a necessary one. And while she would always cherish the good times she and Rafe had shared, she knew that it was time to move on and create a healthier, happier future for herself.