*BANG*

Kurumi shot with her musket, the bullet only grazed the left cheek of Senti thanks to her last second dodge. She had a stunned expression. "Hey! Don't do that! That's not fair!!!"

Kurumi giggled like a maniac before shooting with her musket and gun only for Senti to dodge everything creating many illusions thanks to Fenghuang Down.

Meanwhile...

"It seems we have underestimated her capabilities in terms of combat." One of the crewmembers of Ratatoskr with a tint of surprise while Kotori was completely focused on the fight with an incomprehensible expression. "Everyone, stay focused, we'll get a lot of information about Herrscher thanks to that fight."

"Shido, try to stop them." Kotori said only for him to be baffled by what she said and whisper-shouted at her. "Are you insane?! It's suicide!"

"Don't worry, we'll give a signal for when you have to act."

He only sighed in complete disbelief, yes he can now summon Sandalphon but it won't even do anything against those two spirits who are far stronger than him. He prepared himself, ready to act at any moment, hopefully this will turn out well...

Back to the fight...

Senti seemed tired, without proper training she couldn't do anything especially when she's fighting dozens of clones.

Taking out the last clone using her broadsword, piercing immediately in the head without any mercy, she looked at her hand full with blood and her eyes widened.

Has she killed that many clones, she don't even know how much she killed, adrenaline did the work not her. Some tears fell off her cheek, she didn't realized that since her new life she did many wrong things.

She stared in front of her and watch Kurumi approach her slowly, Senti put her hand in front of her and said. "Time out... Time out! Can't we do a deal or something...?

"Ara? A deal? I wasn't here to kill you in the first place, only to tire you out and have a talk together, between fellow 'spirits'." She said with a tint of malice, showing a sadistic smirk.

"Heh... I'm okay to have a talk with you... It'll be better if we were alone so let me do a trick." Senti put her left hand in the air and did a finger snap, using Fenghuang Down, she created an illusion of an entire new place. Two chairs opposed to each other could be seen and Senti took one while Kurumi did the same.

(A/N : If you guys want to know what it looks like, then look at what I've put in the beginning, yeah that image you see. That one, great.)

"So what do we talk about?" Senti tried to keep up her facade of an invincible warrior yet Kurumi could see right through it.

"There is no need to get to the point that fast, take a break, I'll admire the scenery." Kurumi answered calmly, she was the one in control here so she could do whatever she wants after all.

Senti crossed her legs and puts her head on her hand. She didn't know what to do, what to think, in what situation has she puts herself in. 'If only Fu Hua was here...'

She used an illusion to create her favorite tea and drank it slowly, it's a tea Fu Hua loved and so does she. She calmed herself down while drinking it, she was ready now to talk.

"We can talk now. I'll start with what I want, a peaceful life meaning I don't want you to ruin my life. Simple and easy. If you accept, I'll help you for whatever you want."

'Fuck, I'm an IMBECILE. Now, she can ask whatever she wants! FUCK!' Though she was angry in her mind, only a deep frown could be seen on her face.