Darkness

It's dark.

Very very dark. I don't see anything, just pure darkness. Well if it's afterlife, it isn't really fun. If I died, it was a cool life.

What happened? You know, got hit by something and I supposedly died. My name is Kira, Mikisugi Kira. My life was peaceful to say the least. You know, I'm to lazy to explain everything so I'll use a special technique called "Flashback" in 3...2...1...

Flashback :

We can agree that's waking up is the worst thing ever, especially if it's Monday. First day of school, I don't wanna go but my mom will kill me if I don't.

First thing I see was the sun peering through the window, the sun was burning my eyes. I hate the sun so much...

Getting out of my bed and then I heard the ringing of my phone. You want to know what's the ringing of it, well it's the battle theme of a very motivated man.

"Yes?" I said tired since I just woke, I heard the voice of my friend who literally screamed.

"DID YOU SEE THAT HoS JUST CAME BACK!" My friend screamed through the phone as I was flabbergasted.

"Wait really? You're not joking right?" I didn't really believe him, knowing him, it must have been a joke.

"This time, I swear I'm not kidding with you." I still didn't believe him, I didn't really have to talk about that since school was starting.

"You know what, we'll talk about this at school, 'kay ?"

"Okay, see you at school then!"

"<Sigh and whisper> slippery little bastard. Mom! I'm going to school, see you later!"

"Okay honey and please be careful!" My mom warned me as I scoff, ha as if I would get hurt on the way to school, what did she think. I'm not going to get hit by a truck or something.

Want to know who is HoS? Well it's the short version of Herrscher of Sentience or also Senti by the community, why did my friend talk about her, it's because she's my favorite character. There's a lot of reasons of why I love her but I'm too lazy to explain, maybe because I really like her personality.

"If what he said was true then perhaps this day won't be as bad as I thought" I said as I smiled but... when I was walking
on the road, I heard a sound that I will never forget...

"TUUUT"
"TUUUT"

"WHAT THE- NOT YOU TRUCK-KUN" I said screaming at the top of lung

End of the flashback :

And here I am, in this place entirely dark.
Well, it was dark until I saw some light.
I

woke up again this time I was in the air... WAIT IN THE AIR?!

"AHHHH WHAT THE- HUH?!" I said until I remarks that my voice was way more effeminate. I continued to fall until I reach the ground, wait I felt nothing...? How? I found a lake not too far so I went to see it, as I walked to the lake, I looked at the reflection of myself and I looked like...

"WHY THE HECK DO I LOOK LIKE SENTI?!"

(So here is the end of the 1st chapter, what did you think about it, next chapters are going to be longer, this chapter is just a test. Have a nice day!)