Law gritted his teeth as he gripped Luffy's hair and forced to pull Luffy closer, "Arggh!!.." Luffy whines in pain, as he clenches his jaw, he weakly looks at Law, he feels so weak when Law just releases his deadly aura.

"You.. b-bastard!.."

Law coldly gripped Luffy's hair, making Luffy whince more pain, it felt really hurt. A force that Law won't let him do such a thing and run away.

"You got some nerve, forgetting that I'm the King here in this Kingdom and your nothing but a mere Human."

he growls, his devilish aura is insanely releasing, "So what!? Do I care if you're a Devil!? You're hurting me!!" Luffy angrily said as Law let go of his hair, Luffy ended up falling on Law's tattooed chest. Law was angry, the fact that Luffy disobeyed him for the first time, looking at him with those eyes that he didn't like so much.

Law changes the position, pinning Luffy at the edge of the tub, spreading his legs with his own two hands, on Luffy's ankle, it slides down underneath Luffy's thigh. Law starts to kiss his neck as he was so pleased that hickeys fit for Luffy's body.

"Even though you don't belong to me, I already fucked you and you can't fucking change that."

He smirk.

"You don't belong to me but I owe you, what's the difference?"

Luffy insanely moaned when Law bit him with his fangs more deeper that dug deep in his skin, Luffy whined in pain, blood kept dripping on his neck but his blood got sucked by Law himself.

He stops biting him and Law licks his lips. Even Luffy's blood satisfies him, tongue just rubbed against Luffy's moisture and fragile, delicate body. Law can't help but feel pleased when he sees him cry over him.

Law starts to bite one of his nipples and licks it with his tongue as he goes more down and deeper, "That's.. e-enough.. I-I had enough.. I.." Law looked up to Luffy who was in tears and wouldn't stop forming from his cheek. It really hurts Luffy and now Luffy never would've thought that Law would bite him like that.

"You're pretty when you cry."

That compliment coming from Law made Luffy's face and ears redden. Making his body fully shiver after that compliment Law gave to him. That heart of his starts to throb and to beat quite wildly.

"I'm.. not pretty, I'm handsome.."

He softly mutters but Law doesn't care so much about what he is saying as he opens his mouth and starts to suck Luffy's shaft, "Ah..! Ah! L-Law!!" Luffy's thighs squeeze his cheek and a fingers run down to the strand of his messy black hair and and starts to grip it so tight.

Sucking every pleasure Luffy could take, Law felt so pleased just seeing his reaction, tongue rubbed over and over on his tip and shaft, sucking it feels good. Luffy's body slightly, stretched and bent, his thighs squeeze Law's cheeks so much that Luffy's legs end up trembling so much.

Law pulled out his shaft and smirked, he licked his lips and tongue run dug more deeper, every private part of Luffy's was being suck and lick, his balls and shaft, as he slid his tongue more deeper. Luffy fully moaned like he was going crazy when a tongue just slid through inside him. Playing with his hole, tears run down, more tears and moans.

Law also licked his thighs. Law was so uncontrollable and excited, he became so amazingly desperate to be connected with Luffy. He felt the tight grip on his messy hair, thighs squeezing and such thirsty moans. He spread his legs as he always wanted to see, Luffy's body already got tasted each and every part by his own tongue, with his greedy lips.