Meeting the baby

A few months after the end of The QB Bad Boy and Me.

DALLAS

Drayton and I were at least five shots deep in the middle of a winter wonderland rave. Being that there was no snow in LA, I had to assume all the white powder on peoples faces, was coke.

Drayton had a firm hold on my waist as we moved to the music, bumping up against one another. The fact that we were here at all was weird. We weren't anti having a good time, but we we also preferred to hang out somewhere quiet. Preferably without our clothes on.

But his teammate, Coleman, was throwing this party at his dad's estate in LA and so far, Coleman was the closest friend Drayton had made since he'd started at UCLA. They had a lot in common. Like the brain cell they shared.

I tip toed and put my mouth at Drayton's ear. "I need to go to the bathroom."

There wasn't a chance in hell, Drayton would let me out of his sight to use bathroom alone, so I didn't protest when he took my hand and started leading us through the crowded living area and down the hallway. The house was huge. Bare, as most bachelor pads were. Though there were trophies and sports memorabilia lining the off white walls.

The hallway was lined with students from the college.  I felt a bubble of jealousy when I saw a tall brunettes gaze follow Drayton as she drunkenly leaned against the wall with her great rack aimed out. But then I remembered that I would stare too and in fact I did stare at my man. All the time.

He was the sort of gorgeous you couldn't help but gaze admiringly at. Until he caught you staring and decided to whip out his cock.

He saved that just for me of course.

As I was going into the bathroom, Drayton bumped into someone from his team and I left the two of them blabbering in the hall.

Trust the bathroom to let you know how drunk you are. I sat on the toilet with the spins, holding onto the basin next to me for balance. After I was done, I checked that my outfit was still in place. My long sleeve dress underneath a faux leather blazer hadn't let a nip slip or a bum cheek lose.

As I was leaving the bathroom, I got a text message from my phone in my bra and slipped it out, narrowly avoiding dropping it on the floor.

As the text came into focus, blurred from the amount of tequila in my body, I let out a scream, louder and more dramatic than I meant to. Drayton spun around and saw some random dude who happened to be slipping past me to use the bathroom and grabbed him by the arm, rag dolling him into the wall.

"Drayton," I yanked at his arm as he pointed a finger at the innocent guy. "Get off him."

He looked at me, brow raised, still pinning the dude's chest to the wall, who looked sort of terrified.

"He hurt you?" Drayton assessed me, head to toe.

"Of course not," I pulled on his arm again and this time he let it go. "I just got a text message."

Drayton groaned. "For fuck sakes woman. I've told you about the screaming. It equals danger."

He smacked the guy on the back of the shoulder and gestured at the bathroom. "I'm sorry man," he said, the guy moving at a slow and cautious pace. "I thought you were touching up on my girl or something but she was just being a drama queen."