CHANGES AROUND M.A.T.A (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

 Young Moon was still hiccupping and tried to ease her breathing and focus on the boy's humming. She then began to sob and the boy removed Moon's hand away from her hand as he continued to hum for her. The young boy hugged her protectively and let her cry on his agent suit.

"What you cryin' about?" The boy lift her chin and wiped of her tears.

  "You've got me" the young boy softly smiled at her and continued to hum. Young Moon continued to sob and hugged the boy back tightly. 

The young boy then rubbed her back making her sooth down a bit, he held her hair and set it aside of her neck trying to make her breath properly.

"Moon I know you miss your brother, and I know you missed your home. But I'm gonna try and give you the life that you never had.." Moon began sobbing more.

  "I can see that you're sad.. Even when you smile and even when you laugh. I can see it in your eyes, deep inside you wanna shout cuz he ain't here, but he's always withchu with all his prayers" Moon's tears were like flowing river, It looked like it wouldn't stop.

  "No more cryin' Wipe them tears cuz I'm always here, no more fears" he said as he wiped off her sweat from crying.

"We gon' pull it together, through it, we gon' do it!" he said as he tried making her feel positive. "I haven't met them but I'll always love ya Moon, and you better know it" he said as he felt Moon's breathing became stable.

  "We all got what we need in this place, when it spins, when it swirls, when it whirls, when it twirls and a very genuine girl.. Still cryin' in a daze, I know it's confusing you and they're always in the move and always in the news" he then patted Moon's head making her breath slowly in and out.

"I tried to defend you from them, but somehow it seems harder that I try to do that, the more it backfires on me." he sighed and still kept on hugging Moon. 

"All the things that you and your brother sees, that I don't see, but you just see as such more than me.. Your brother didn't plan it this way, you and me that has bad memories between us that we never see again." he held the girl and started stroking her hair. 

"We will be always together, like we are today but then ofcourse, everything always happen for a reason.." he cathed his breath. "I know it was never meant to be, but it's something that we don't have no control over, and that's what destiny is" he smile as he felt Moon's breathing became steady.

"But no more worries, rest your head in shoulders and go to sleep maybe one day we'll wake up and think that this was just all a dream.." he kissed Moon's forehead.

"Now hush, little baby, don't you cry. Everything's gonna be alright" he sang. As he continued to calm her down.

  "Stiffen up that upper lip up, little lady, I told ya I'll always be here to help you all through the night.. I know your brother's not here right now and we don't know why... We fear how we feel inside, It may seem a little crazy pretty baby but I promise everythings gonna be alright.." the young boy then opened his eyes and saw Moon asleep on his chest. He softly smiled and let her sleep peacefully on him.

 He wiped her tears away from her sleeping face and sighed softly and pat her head, making her shift and continued to sleep.

[FLASHBACK END]

Moon finished humming and touched the earing that was gave by her best friend until she noticed someone's presence behind her. She then created a clone of herself. The clone appeared behind the person and tackled them on the ground. 

Moon stood up and saw Khai that was tackled on the ground by her clone. She then erased the clone and apologized to him.

"It's okay Moon, I'm alright!" Khai said. "What are you doing here anyway?" Khai asked her. Moon kept silent and looked up in the sky again. 

"You miss him don't you?" Khai said as he fiddled with the bracelet on his wrist. Khai's bracelet has red and black designs. Moon's bracelet has blue and red with a bit shade of gray designs.

Moon just nodded in response. "I know.. It's hard to accept it, we're the same" Khai also looked up the sky. "Did Comot finally ate her food?" Moon spoke. Khai shook his head 'no'. "She hasn't, she only drank milk" Moon sighed worriedly. 

"Let's go back inside now, Iman might need help finding Comot again" Khai said as he turned around and walk away, Moon nodded and followed him behind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

∼ 12th Chapter Finished (PART 2) ∽

Time Check or Finished: 3:30PM

Published at: 3:33PM

❤ ∽ 1 230 words ∼ ❤

{I'm so sorry for not posting any chapters- I forgot that I still have this in my draft}

∼ Bye! ∽