'WHERE AM I?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

{Previously;}

"He's loosing his grip!"

"Got ya!"

"We should take him with us for now"

[Present] {6 days later}

??? POV...

"Is he still alive?"

 "Yea he's fine" "Are you sure?"

 "Yes!"

 "But he's been you know- for like-"

 "ISH! STOP TALKING WILL YOU?? HE'S ALRIGHT! CAN'T YOU SEE HIS MONITOR?"

 "Sheesh ok ok"

 "Ha'ah, they'll never get along will they"

 "Nope, I don't think they will for sure"

 "Okay both of you stop fighting!"

 "Why should we huh?!"

 "..."

"Uh oh-"

"So...The both of you won't stop making a racket huh.."

"EEP-!"

"WAHHH!!"

I heard a lot of voices. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to make myself sit up and as I rubbed my head I feel bandages on it. 

"Guys! Stop! He's awake!" I looked at my left side and saw 2 females in pink hijab and one with blue and yellow patterned hat and clothes.

"Oww!" I turned my head to see a green and purple male got beat up by a brown boy with his hands with some dirt and earth ground. I slowly backed away at the sight on the bed that I was placed on.

"Hey, It's okay" the pink female comforted me. I just shivered at the sight in the front of me. "Aduh, It hurtsss" I looked at the purple male standing up holding his head. The purple male noticed me and went up to my place. 'How is he still walking straightly??' thoughts filled my head and the brown male I saw soon turned into an orange male.

"Hey how are you feeling little guy?" the orange male asked me as if he didn't beat up 2 person in front of me. I then saw the blue female flicked the both of the males forehead. "Ish what do you think?? He's scared ofcourse!" she said as she scolded the both of them.