EPILOGUE

CHARLES' and Angeli's wedding was held in
Coral Sea Resort. It was by the sea-wedding at
sundown.

They used the same rings. Si Robbie ang ring
bearer.

Anne and Perry were the bride's maid and best
man. At napuna ni Angeli ang kakaibang sulyapan ng dalawa. She grinned silently, wishing her friend the happiness she felt.

Ang bridal gown niya ay isang white silk
wrapped around her body carelessly, one shoulder exposed, tulad sa isang diwata ng dagat. Behind her ear was a bright red alpine rose, imported from Europe. At kumpol niyon ang kanyang flower bouquet.

Ang groom ay isang puting below-the-knee
length walking shorts at Hawaiian shirt.

Both bride and groom were barefoot.

Townpeople were allowed to watch their wedding, Foreign and local studios took footage of the event. Media people were everywhere.

The whole beach was decorated with palms and imported flowers to fit the occasion as one of the locations for Charles' music videos.

Charles wanted their wedding to be solemn
and private but Angeli wouldn't hear of it. She said they'd been wed before. It was solemn and private and not legal.

Now she wanted the world to know that she
was marrying the handsomest, most famous
and gorgeous man in the whole world. Charles
announced along his marriage to Angeli, his
retirement from his singing career to the dismay of his fans all over the world.

Subalit pareho nilang pinahintulutan na kuhanan ng mother recording studio ni Charles ng video ang kanilang kasal upang isama para sa huling music videos nito which would shoot in Europe, kasabay ng honeymoon nila.

"Gosh!" she whispered excitedly as cameras
started rolling. "I won't bore our grandchildren with our yearbook photos. Mapapanood nila sa music videos ang kasal nating ito!"

Charles gazed at her tenderly. It was his decision to retire from singing. Subalit magpapatuloy ito sa pag-compose ng mga awitin.

Nagsimula na ang kasal. Natahimik ang buong kapaligiran maliban sa lagaslas ng mahinang alon sa dalampasigan. Vows were made. Charles' song drifted in the air, You're Still Mine.
Mahihinang "ohh" ang maririnig mula sa mga taong nakapaligid sa labas ng cordon.

Cameras flashed everywhere.

The solemn vows conducted by a marriage
celebrant was done in less than six minutes.

"I pronounced you man and wife... you may
now kiss the bride."

Charles pulled her against him and bent his
head towards her and whispered huskily. "Love me, Angel, as if there were no tomorrow... and kiss me as if it were now or never."

Your wish is my command, my darling.

××× WAKAS ×××