Ch. 2 - Chaos Rising

" Remind me what we're doing again?" Y/N asked. Currently, Stiles was leading him and Scott down a neighborhood street toward a house. Which house, Y/N had no clue. All he was told, was that Stiles needed him and Scott to meet him at his home and dress up. Scott wore a flannel while Y/N wore a white t-shirt and a grey jacket.

" I told you two already. Look, Scott, I know that look." Stiles said, gesturing to Scott's deadpan face. "It's the look that says the last thing I feel like doing right now is going to a party." Stiles looked back towards Y/N. " And you have the face of someone who needs to let loose." Y/N raised an eyebrow.

" In what regard?" He asked. Stiles sighed.

" You're still hung up on Cora." He stated, causing Y/N to scoff. " Look, you know it's true. You keep looking at that photo strip in your wallet every night." Y/N glared at Scott, knowing he was the one who snitched.

" Look, I only told him because I'm worried about you. Mom is too." Scott explained. Y/N rolled his eyes. " Maybe this is for the best. Maybe we should let loose. Just this once?" Scott pleaded. Y/N glanced at his brother to reject the proposition but fell victim to his brother's puppy eyes.

" Damn it, Scott. Okay, fine. Just this once." Y/N folded. Scott smiled, as Stiles pumped his fists.

" Alright look, I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia, and no Cora. Tonight, we're moving on." Stiles declared.

" You're right." Scott agreed, but Y/N didn't like it when Stiles said no Cora.

" That's right I'm right." Stiles nodded.

" Moving on." Scott solidified.

" Onward and upward." Stiles pointed.

" Let's do this." Scott took a deep breath.

" That's what I'm talking about." Stile said, smiling. But Y/N was frowning. He wasn't hung up on Cora. It was like a part of him had been ripped apart and burned, with him feeling empty and alone. He wasn't hung up. He was just broken.

" How's my breath smell?" Scott asked, concerned. Stiles sighed.

" I'm not smelling your breath." Y/N rejected.

" Do you have any gum?" Scott asked his brother and Stiles, who both shook their heads.

" No. No gum. You're fine." Stiles encouraged.

" Can you at least tell me what kind of party this is?" Scott asked, but Stiles didn't answer as he opened the door to the girl's home. Stiles immediately met eyes with a blond girl, which Y/N realized was the birthday girl.

" Hey, Heather. There's the birthday gir-" Stiles was cut off by Heather slamming her lips into his. Y/N's eyes went wide as he pulled Scott to look away.