EPILOGUE: Forever <<<3

It was quiet in the house, the house where a famous wizard lived. Everything was dark inside, not a sound to be heard through the walls. But the reason is because they had silencing charms around the house.

"Oh you asshole!" Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, laughed, his hands running through his messy hair, and watching with fond exasperation as Draco Malfoy, the Slytherin Prince, meekly used a cleaning spell to clean up the disaster Draco dared called a cake. Still chuckling, Harry walked over to his lover, wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing the man on his nose. "Told you, you can't cook to save your life," Harry chortled.

"No, I can't," Draco agreed, grinning at his mate. "After everyone comes and goes, wanna have some birthday sex?" He asked.

Harry chuckled. "Sure, why not," he agreed. "But I top tonight, it's my birthday."

"Deal," Draco said brightly, kissing the short man and holding him tight. Harry smiled. They had been married now for eight years, and he still never got tired by Draco's touches, or kisses.

Suddenly a loud knock on the door startled them, and Draco went to answer the door. He opened it, and Hermione, Ron, and their two kids, Rose and Hugo danced into the room, squealing happily at the sight of Draco and climbing on his arms. Chuckling, he pecked Hermione on the cheek and shook hands with Ron. They had both come to a very close friendship together, ever since him and Harry got married.

Hagrid came in after them, and then Seamus, Neville and Luna Longbottom, Remus and Severus, and finally, all the Weasleys filed in, filling up the place quickly. Harry greeted them in he kitchen while he was trying to bake another cake as quickly as he could. He recieved hugs from both Neville and Luna, who said, "Happy birthday Harry!" and then wandered into the living room without another word. Harry shook his head, chuckling as he placed the cake into the oven. Neville was hanging around Luna too much. He was getting a little flaky like her.

Remus and Severus chatted with Ron and Hermione a bit before walking over to Harry. "Harry, good to see you," Remus greeted, thumping him on the back. Severus nodded curtly, looking a little annoyed. Sighing, Remus said, "Have you heard the Daily Prophet? Apparently Greyback has escaped from Azkaban. Sevvy is not too happy with that."

"I told you, don't call me that," Severus huffed, his white cheeks glowing a slight pink. Remus just chuckled, then sobered immediately.

"Don't worry about it Harry," he said. "But....I must have a word with Draco..." he suddenly looked a little pale as he stared at the ground. He turned abruptly and began walking towards the Slytherin, who was sitting in a chair, playing with the strings fraying from the couch. Harry looked at Severus questioningly, and he smiled grimly.

"His dad recieved the Dementor's Kiss yesterday," he said quietly. Harry's stomach churned. He hated Lucius with all his might, and knew he deserved that kiss, but how would Draco take it?

Severus reached into his pocket, pulling out a small box. "For you," he told him, smiling. "Happy birthday, Golden Boy." Grinning, he took the present and thanked the man, who wandered over to Merlin knows where.

Draco walked over, pale and tears glistening in his eyes. Harry immediately wrapped his arms around his lover, feeling the bones shifting. A low growl sounded deep in his throat as he began to writhe against Harry's grip. "Draco, it's fine," he said gently. "You're okay."

A few seconds past before Draco pulled away, muttering, "I need to go for a run later." He looked at him pleadingly, as though asking for permission, and Harry just shrugged and smiled.

"You should, so you won't have a fit tonight in bed," Harry advised, and Draco grinned a little, even though tears were running down his face. It hurts to love someone who doesn't love you back. Damn Lucius...Harry pulled the man close to him again, comforting him.

The party was soon over, the presents all unwrapped, and now Draco and Harry were upstairs, talking quietly as they got into bed. "Draco, I don't feel comfortable having sex with you when you're so upset," Harry said quietly, fiddling with his golden chain that had a Slytherin charm dangling from it. It was Severus' present, and he loved it, even though it was a Slytherin accessory.

Draco nodded, sighing. "I'm sorry Harry," he muttered, but Harry just smiled, wrapping his arms around Draco and pulling him to his chest where they lay there, staring at the walls. Draco looked up at him, smiling a little at his mate.

"Love you," he murmured, and felt the arms around him squeeze tightly in reply before relaxing again.

"And I to you, my Slytherin Prince," Harry yawned, cuddling close to the love of his life. He heard him chuckle and bury his face in his chest.

Of course they knew things would happen, fights would be played out. Not every relationship was perfect. But they could agree wholeheartedly that they would never abandon each other, no matter what. They loved each other, and it would stay that way for a very long time, perhaps even forever. Yes, that sounded like a good idea to them. They wanted to love each other forever, and those two stubborn men always got what they wanted.

~~END~~

WAAAAAAAH I NEED MY COOKIES!!! MY DRARRY IS OVER!!!! By the way i made a sequel to this....with Greyback as the main threat, and maybe a few other Death Eaters and whatnot. So its got girlxgirl and boyxboy in it...its called Ill Save You...if you think ron and hermione are actually together, think again...hehe...but youll find out in the next sequel there pairings too..