"You two looked amazing out there. All eyes were on you," Celeste said proudly, patting both of their tributes on the shoulder with a smile.

"I'm sure you two will have no trouble getting sponsors. You looked ravishing," Finnick quickly added, seemingly just as happy as Celeste.

"Butterfly!" Celeste suddenly heard, turning around to see Cato and his tributes walking their way. She muttered a quick 'I'll be back' to Finnick before meeting them in the middle.

"Cato! Your tributes look lovely," Celeste exclaimed, drawing her attention toward the two District 2 tributes decked out in silver gladiator armor. It wasn't much different from the previous years, but it was still one of the better outfits.

"Thank you. So do yours," he agreed, gesturing towards Katrine and Darian. Celeste smiled once more before beginning to introduce her tributes to their new allies.

"Anyways, you should meet my kids. This is Katrine and Darian," She introduced, dragging the two in front of her. The four tributes exchanged glances before Cato cut in to introduce his own.

"Lucius and Calista, say hi," he quickly added. Celeste took the time to examine Cato's tributes while the four talked further, noticing the way Lucius stood with his arms folded and a wide smirk permanently etched on his face. He truly was the spitting image of Cato.

"You weren't lying when you said he was your 'mini me'," Celeste joked, moving to stand next to Cato as they observed their tributes. Cato playfully scoffed before speaking again.

"Oh yeah? What is it? The handsome face or the strong muscles?" Cato teased, not-so-subtly flexing his arms. 

"More like arrogance," Celeste responded with a laugh.

"Oh really? Are you sure it's not my insanely good looks?" He challenged leaning his face closer to Celeste's so she can get a closer look. Celeste let out another laugh and gently pushed the boy away. Before she could speak again though, she was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

When she turned around, she was met with a smirking Finnick, slowly making his way over. 

"Cato, this is Finnick Odair, my fellow mentor. Finnick, this is Cato," Celeste introduced the two, though she knew both boys were already familiar with each other. Finnick shot Cato his signature smirk as the two shook hands.

"Nice to finally the infamous Cato. I've heard so much about you."

Cato eyed Celeste with a smirk, about to speak.

"Not from me," Celeste interrupted, shutting down his idea. 

"It's nice to meet you too. You're a legend in District 2," Cato said instead, beaming with pride. 

"Is that so?" Finnick replied, letting out an impressed hum at his accomplishments before speaking again.