Patama Quotes 13

*YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART.

TT_______TT

*Ang pinakamalas na aksidente sa buhay ko ay 'yung nahulog ang puso ko sa taong hindi ako gusto.

*Two things scare me. The first is getting hurt. But that’s not nearly as scary as the second, which is losing.

*Wanna know what I hate? Crying. I hate not being able to breath, I hate how ugly I look. I hate how my stomache is clenched together and I can't stop. I hate trying scream with no words coming out. But what I hate even more then crying? Waking up in the morning having to act like nothing ever happened..

*“Goodbye never hurts, unless it’s forever.”

*Sometimes you need to take risk again and again and again until you finally realize that you need to stop because you already achieve your happiness or you need to stop because it too much and it will just keep on hurting you.

*“Love is not blind – it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.”

*I hate how you can't see my pain and longing whenever I look at you.

*“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”

*one sided love !

how does it feel to be ignored by someone you love ?

-its a feeling of being helpless , that even though you want to tell him that you’re hurting and cry like hell cause it hurts you so much , you cant because his not yours . And how reality sucks !

*“I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.”

*“my love for you is forever
always forgive you
Now just ask something
listen for a moment and try to understand”

*“I gave you my heart, you tore it into pieces, now you’re saying we can be friends after everything we’ve been through. F*ck you, lovers can’t be friends!”

*I want things to work out between us but in reality, I know it never will.

*The hardest thing in life is letting go of something you thought was real.

*“Words hurt more than anything else can, because they last, sometimes forever.”